I graduated from WSU..... troll
    I'm embarrassed for that.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by courtmaster3104
      I graduated from WSU..... troll
      I'm seriously contemplating taking my diploma and throwing it into the fireplace.
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

By the way, my fellow troll, have you ever entertained the thought that people on this board may have close personal relationships with people inside the athletic department, and may indeed have more insight that that of one named ShockerFever, a WuShock Head Coach on Shockernet.net?
        Please enlighten me and remind me what glorious "insight" you have brought in your short four days here.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I'm with Doc on this game. I see it as a toss up.

I suppose my big concern at this point is whether or not the Shocks have been tested enough this year to be battle hardened for what they will face Saturday. Are we ready to play a solid, consistent 40 minutes of good, smart basketball.

The home court should be an advantage for the Shocks but you never know for sure how that plays out. Sometimes teams are rattled by the environment (TCU's Coach pretty much said that happened to his team) and at other times some teams seemed inspired by the environment. Hopefully, the Shock will not be too amped up.

Nevertheless, it is time for the Shocks to serve notice that they are ready to be a player again.

Shockers - 73
          Red Raiders - 68

It's a great opportunity for the Shocks and much needed to enhance our post-season resume (especially after the MVC's performance last night).

:goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
            By the way, my fellow troll, have you ever entertained the thought that people on this board may have close personal relationships with people inside the athletic department, and may indeed have more insight that that of one named ShockerFever, a WuShock Head Coach on Shockernet.net?
            Please enlighten me and remind me what glorious "insight" you have brought in your short two weeks here.
            Although he hasn't spoken of it yet, my guess is the area of expertise he may be able to provide the most "insight" to is the inner workings of his bunghole, as that's where his head resides 99% of his waking hours.
            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

rjl is on a roll today. Well played sir
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Found this on goshockers about the NORTH DAKOTA STATE game.

All general admission tickets have been picked up by students. Upper reserved tickets are still available for purchase.
                Gota say i'm a little shocked 8)

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                  rjl is on a roll today. Well played sir
                  Agreed.

It helps with the sudden infiltration of trolls, most notably the ones from Silo Tech. Don't really know why, but winning sure does bring out the insecure lurkers. Can't say I blame them.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
                    Originally posted by ShockerFever
                    Please enlighten me and remind me what glorious "insight" you have brought in your short two weeks here.
                    Although he hasn't spoken of it yet, my guess is the area of expertise he may be able to provide the most "insight" to is the inner workings of his bunghole, as that's where his head resides 99% of his waking hours.
                    I concur. After wasting five minutes, today, reading through all this garbage together with all the posts I have read the past few days, I have decided it’s doubtful this courtmaster3104 could beat a carnival chicken at Tic-Tac-Toe.

Comment

The home town crowd may not rattle a veteran team but I think it is more valuable in elevating the home team
                      and giving them that extra burst of energy on defense when the game is on the line.
                      "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                      which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

I haven't seen Tech play but I think this game means more to you guys than Tech so I see WSU by 5 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by BCSCat
                          I haven't seen Tech play but I think this game means more to you guys than Tech so I see WSU by 5 or so.
                          I'm glad you're speaking on behalf of Tech.. I'm sure they'd like that.

I guess if Tech doesn't care about undefeated records, being in the polls, etc., well, then I guess you're right.

Our only chance is if they mail it in before tip-off.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Shox 77
                            Tech 74

I'll be in Vegas this weekend, but hopefully can pull up the game on Shockervision. Wish I could be in Wichita for the game.

Comment

Speaking of Vegas does anyone know what the current line on the WSU-TTech game is?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                                Speaking of Vegas does anyone know what the current line on the WSU-TTech game is?
                                Lines are not displayed until the morning of the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X