• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Tech predictions

Time to get this going.

Shocks - 70
    Red Raiders - 67

(Does his best KC Shox voice)

"WHAT? This is RIDICULOUS! Everyone on here is predicting a Shocker win. Take off the rose-colored glasses, people!

Comment

75 - 74 Shox

Hatch with the 3 to win the game.

Comment

78-69 Shox. Won't be as close as most think. Lead larger than this most of the 2nd half.

Comment

I think Tech is slightly overrated at No.16. However, I think most should not assume that this is gonna be a cruise or even a win for that matter.

I was not impressed with our guard play and silly turnovers last game. I was not impressed with the quick and forced shots that were taken at key points in the game. I was really unimpressed with some very silly and dumb fouls our guys were committing. That can't happen if we wanna win this one.

We're still winning though, which is scary. If we are ever able to have a "complete" game, we're gonna be lethal.

There should be a lot of energy in the building Saturday night and let's hope it doesn't feed into the opposition as well. I'll refrain from a prediction until it gets a little bit closer..

:posterwsu:
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I have not been predicting and WSU has been winning. I see no reason to change the status quo. :D
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

70-60, Shox

Comment

75-65 shox

Comment

Shox - 73
                  Tech - 67

Kyles gets both a lob and tip dunk
                  Stutz plays another very good game
                  Blair continues to impress.
                  At least 4 scorers with 10+
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker
                    75-65 shox
                    you back on
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                      Originally posted by lawmaker
                      75-65 shox
                      you back on
                      Yeah, I need an "update".
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

According to Pomeroy:

Texas Tech's rpi is 46. Wichita State is rpi 50.

Texas Tech's biggest challenge has been Washington, who has an rpi of 34.

Texas Tech beat TCU 80-70 in Fort Worth. We beat TCU 80-68 here in Wichita.

I would say that normally Texas Tech would be a 3-4 point favorite, but say that the crowd will help carry our team to win:

Shox 76
                        Red Raiders - 73

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                          I think Tech is slightly overrated at No.16. However, I think most should not assume that this is gonna be a cruise or even a win for that matter.

I was not impressed with our guard play and silly turnovers last game. I was not impressed with the quick and forced shots that were taken at key points in the game. I was really unimpressed with some very silly and dumb fouls our guys were committing. That can't happen if we wanna win this one.

We're still winning though, which is scary. If we are ever able to have a "complete" game, we're gonna be lethal.

There should be a lot of energy in the building Saturday night and let's hope it doesn't feed into the opposition as well. I'll refrain from a prediction until it gets a little bit closer..

If the Shocks have another 24 foul fest, then it will be curtains.
                          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio
                            Originally posted by ShockerFever

If the Shocks have another 24 foul fest, then it will be curtains.
                            You betcha.

If it wasn't for the 3 technicals, it would have been an 8 point game.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

A squeaker all the way with 10 lead changes in the second half.

Shocks win 73-72 with Stutz sinking two FT with .04 seconds left.

Comment

Working...
                              X