Marshall Presser on KGSO Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wsu789
    It may take a couple of seasons of his own recruits for him to get back to that 70% number. I hope not too many fans are expecting it this year.
    Why not? We're fans. I hope and expect the Shocks to win every night.

In fact, I've never gone to or watched a game thinking they're going to lose. Maybe that's just ultimate positivity, but I expect big things.

Comment

Those kind of expectations are fine for fans to have. And hopefully fans with that approach will continue to support the program if their expectation of an undefeated season and national championship don't come to fruition.

My concern is that the public will turn on Marshall if he doesn't produce the type of winning he did at Winthrop. But there is no basis in fact to expect that this season.
      Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Those kind of expectations are fine for fans to have. And hopefully fans with that approach will continue to support the program if their expectation of an undefeated season and national championship don't come to fruition.

My concern is that the public will turn on Marshall if he doesn't produce the type of winning he did at Winthrop. But there is no basis in fact to expect that this season.
        Well, yeah. This community supported our Shockers through the depths of the 1990s. If we can make it through that, we can make it through anything.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
          It may take a couple of seasons of his own recruits for him to get back to that 70% number. I hope not too many fans are expecting it this year.

In fact, I've never gone to or watched a game thinking they're going to lose. Maybe that's just ultimate positivity, but I expect big things.
          ... and I thought it was only me that felt this way. I've always had unreasonable expectations... even during the dreadful 90's. :(
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Apparently, you were not around two regimes ago.

Comment

Marshall is 194-83 overall as a head coach.

That means he wins just over 70% of the games he's coached.

That's a pretty good number.

I would abosulutely take that number this year. It would put us at about 22 wins. Think it can happen?
              Anybody remember Randy Smithson's W/L percentage before he moved his things into Henry Levitt?

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio

Apparently, you were not around two regimes ago.
                Oh, I was around. Doesn't mean my expectations were any less.

Comment

Afraid I have to agree with WSU789. Hope I'm wrong but we have almost NO inside game, it appears.

Comment

Working...
                  X