No announcement yet.

News You Might Be Able to Use - WSU v. TCU v. TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TCU will be well coached and prepared for what we do well. They will be good defensively. Christian's teams are usually mentally tough. If we win, it'll be our best win thus far. They won't be an easy team and if we don't play well (every team has bad nights), we will probably lose. Up to this point, some on here are acting like it's a guaranteed win. It's not and you don't win these games on paper.

Comment

Well, Texas Tech beat TCU. 80-70, so I sure wouldn't underestimate TCU, let alone Texas Tech.

These 2 upcoming games will test our team. I just want to beat the Roos tonight right now.

Comment

I think Tech is more than a 12 bottom feeder...After Ks and Texas , 3rd could go to any one of 3 or 4 teams including Tech....If we take care of bussiness, the Tech game could be a barn burner......Also, at this point, this team reminds me of the sweet 16 team in one respect...It has so far won the games it was supposed to win....No real shoulda woulda could ofs up to now........That was what I remember about our MVC Championship run, we lost some games we were predicted to lose but we rarely lost a game we should have won...CONSISTANCY.....I hope I don't have to eat my words ( not predicting a Championship, just sayin)

Comment

Unfortunately, for the next few games, are we "supposed" to win them or lose them?

With Pitt losing to Indiana, that loss is looking worse. Our W's are against bottom feeders in whatever conference they happen to play in. According to kenpom, our best W is against Iowa, who he rates as #181.

The only scheduling up this year was the CBE, TCU, and TT. Other than that it looked like Illinois State's schedule.

We got burned by the CBE. One RPI killer and a D2 in exchange for Pitt and Iowa (another RPI killer). Pitt is starting to look like Syracuse or LSU in 2007. Nice name, but that's it.

I originally had WSU pegged for 1 OOC loss, but the weak schedule is making me have my doubts. WSU is still a young team. The string of cupcakes may have may have given them a false sense of their abilities.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh
            I originally had WSU pegged for 1 OOC loss, but the weak schedule is making me have my doubts. WSU is still a young team. The string of cupcakes may have may have given them a false sense of their abilities.
            Stay the course. Hold the line.

At least we've looked impressive against those whom we have defeated. As many have said, let's re-examine after the next string of 3.

Comment

Pitt is starting to look like Syracuse or LSU in 2007. Nice name, but that's it.
              Pitt lost pretty much everybody from their team a year ago. I sure wasn't expecting them to be a Top 20 team going into the year.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                Pitt is starting to look like Syracuse or LSU in 2007. Nice name, but that's it.
                Pitt lost pretty much everybody from their team a year ago. I sure wasn't expecting them to be a Top 20 team going into the year.
                Then again, with as young as they are, having some ups and downs early doesn't mean that they won't be better later in the season. In fact, I'm sure they will be. The question is whether they will improve enough to get some quality wins in Big East play, which is still an open question.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
                X