No announcement yet.

Intro Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The intro Intake did for the 2006-07 season was, by far, the best video ever. I wish I could find it. The music and "beat" with it was top-notched. Not to mention the highlight package.. and the constant replay of Braeur's infamous three.

:good:

I'd love to find that thing again. Take a lesson from that video.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

against arkansas monticello marshall was clapping to the video trying to get everyone in rhythm. dont know if anyone else caught that. plus he knew there was a chance we could come out flat against them and he wanted to help provide some energy for the team.

i agree its not the easiet to clap too. i couldnt even tell you if i have decided if it should be slow claps or quicker haha

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
        The intro Intake did for the 2006-07 season was, by far, the best video ever. I wish I could find it. The music and "beat" with it was top-notched. Not to mention the highlight package.. and the constant replay of Braeur's infamous three.

This it?

EDIT: NM, that's obviously '07-'08, but it does have a Braeur three.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Bobby
          Originally posted by ShockerFever

This it?

EDIT: NM, that's obviously '07-'08, but it does have a Braeur three.
          I was excited when I looked through the site and saw the still image of the video a few weeks ago. But alas, it was the one from 07-08 like you mentioned. That one was ok, but the one the year before that kicked a$$. The music more than anything was easy to clap to and got me into the game everytime it played.

If you listen to some shockerradio archives of home games during that season, you can hear it in the background during the lineups.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

My honest opinion is that the intro video is nice but it does not flow for a pre-game fire-up. I should offer the caveat that I am under the assumption that a "fire-up" video is the desired result. If this is not the case then the intro is fine.

Go Shocks!!!!
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
              My honest opinion is that the intro video is nice but it does not flow for a pre-game fire-up. I should offer the caveat that I am under the assumption that a "fire-up" video is the desired result. If this is not the case then the intro is fine.

Go Shocks!!!!
              Yep, it's more sentimental or nostalgic rather than 'exciting'. Also, no offense to coach Marshall, but it's not easy to clap to--particularly in the first 1/2 where there's no set beat. I like it though, but no it's not something that pumps people up.

Comment

Bump...anyone??
                Goo Shockers

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxFan45
                  Bump...anyone??
                  Bump what? What has been said is true. It is a nice heart warming video but it is no good pre-game.

Comment

Bump as in, has anyone taped it? Or found it? Haha lost in all this was the original intent to find a copy to watch.
                    Goo Shockers

Comment

Saw intro on u tube this morning.
                      First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10
                        Saw intro on u tube this morning.
                        Yep here it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyKdIQW3FR4

Comment

So what exactly is the music?

Comment

Nevermind and forgive my ignorance.

Comment

Why dont they play that video prior to the team taking the floor and play the ironWU video right before the introductions?
                              Don't let the fear of striking out - keep you from playing the game!

Comment

Originally posted by 91 mascot
                                Why dont they play that video prior to the team taking the floor and play the ironWU video right before the introductions?
                                Agreed.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X