Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-pt drill

Got this off Colorado message board.

"• Long Bomber Because the Buffs won’t be afraid to take 3-point shots this season, they’ve been using a drill that teams like West Virginia and Air Force have used in recent years. Using one rebounder and one basketball, a player moves to different spots around the perimeter of the 3-point line and makes as many 3-pointers as he can in five minutes. Former WVU player Kevin Pittsnogle reportedly holds the record with 78. Knutson made 71 out of roughly 80 3-pointers during the drill recently."

Wonder if Marshall uses anything like this???
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

I have a hard time believing that because 78 shots in 5 minutes is 1 made every 4 seconds.

Comment

That is rediculous..did the guy even miss?

Comment

pittsnogle was the man. 6-11 with a sweet 3-ball.
        veni, vidi, vici

Comment

WSU runs almost the same 3-Point drill as you discribed but the make a contest out of it between
          two or more players with the looser running laps or
          doing pushups.

Comment

I was watching a West Va. game either last year or the year before and i remember the commentator talking about pittsnogle and the drill. It was also said he would compete with a name a cant remember from another school.
            Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Working...
            X