Jake Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Kelly

Kelly is eligible to play this year at Indiana State.

PS. Matt, I did not get this from your pay board.
    In the fast lane

But it would have no doubtedly been posted there at some point, so you are officially crossing the line.

The pay side is for pay members and people should not post things that may end up on the pay side for everyone not on the pay side to read for they are paying to see the pay side info that they cannot get on the non-pay side.

Comment

+100000 for any subsequent Matty P. jab on anything from here on out. Those never get old.

Expect Matty P. to sue shortly.

As for Kelly, I think a lot of people put too much stock in ONE player transferring in. He may save the Suckamores a spot or two, but I don't think Jesus himself could save a school like that.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
        As for Kelly, I think a lot of people put too much stock in ONE player transferring in. He may save the Suckamores a spot or two, but I don't think Jesus himself could save a school like that.
        I dont know...I heard his jump shot is so sweet, every time he shoots the ball the entire arena gasps "Good Lord!"
        That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Are EO & JK on the same wave length?
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

i'm SO lost here....what's the scoop?

Comment

This puts one more team into the middle of the pack, meaning they have a greater potential to inflict another loss or two among the others. It muddies up an already muddy Valley race.

This season just keeps getting more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali
                i'm SO lost here....what's the scoop?
                The main scoop is that Kelly, a highly regarded trfr to InSU, is eligible without sitting out a season.

The rest of it seems to be informing SN that they do not have to join Matt Perrault's pay-site for Creighton basketball to get news updates like these, even though Matt constantly reminds CU fans that any info on his pay site isn't to be shared with anyone not on his pay site. Matt tends to also claim every spokesperson and every information outlet as his private domain and property, so any basektball news at all is only available through his pay site.

He's been known to throw little mini-snits and tantrums when his "private" info goes public, so it's fun to parody him.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                  So does this make Larry Bird more of a savior than Jesus?!

Comment

With Kelly, Harry Marshall and Rashad Reed, INSU could be a top-5 team if anyone besides Carl Richard rebounds the ball.
                    Visit the site with the most in-depth coverage of the Missouri Valley -- http://www.examiner.com/missouri-val...al/joseph-book

Follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/mvcexaminerjoe

Comment

This is a good story. I didn't know the circumstances.
                      Even after an unthinkable family tragedy, Jake Kelly stuck it out and became Iowa's leading scorer last season. His heart pulled him home, though. And with the help of the NCAA, he'll play at Indiana State right away.

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
                        This is a good story. I didn't know the circumstances.
                        http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/column...ana&id=4543258
                        Good for Jake. Hope things go well for him.

Comment

Originally posted by electricmayhem
                          With Kelly, Harry Marshall and Rashad Reed, INSU could be a top-5 team if anyone besides Carl Richard rebounds the ball.
                          Isiah Martin could be their leading rebounder if he gets 25-30 min. Richard is very good, but if they ever want to put Kelly, Reed and Marshall on the floor at the same time, having a 6'4" PF would make them awfully small.
                          Visit the site with the most in-depth coverage of the Missouri Valley -- http://www.examiner.com/missouri-val...al/joseph-book

Follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/mvcexaminerjoe

Comment

Working...
                          X