Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trich1963
    Thanks I will check on tickets now
    Newshock beat me to it. I was just going to post that going to an away tournament will not show you how great a place Koch Arena is when filled to capacity. Hope you can make a game, particularly during the regular season. Sometimes during preseason (depending on the opponent) there are empty seats due to season ticket holders not coming to some of those games, but waiting for the regular season to begin. Keep us advised on when you are planning on being at Koch. Many of us will make it a point to say hello in person.

Comment

trich1963 - If you did not know you can get home games on your computer. Go to http://www.goshockers.com/ for details. It works good for out of town people to keep up with the Shockers.

Comment

Trich--

You can always get tickets to home games at www.goshockers.com and use the ticket marketplace. I think the cost is $4-$5 higher than ticket price, but you can see what the location is before you buy.

I often have two of my four seats in section 104 row 13 listed.
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu
          Trich--

You can always get tickets to home games at www.goshockers.com and use the ticket marketplace. I think the cost is $4-$5 higher than ticket price, but you can see what the location is before you buy.

I often have two of my four seats in section 104 row 13 listed.
          Do team members not get an allotment of tickets for family members? I thought the "tickets" Trich was referring to was airline tickets.

Comment

I was talking about airline tickets (smile)

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21
              Do team members not get an allotment of tickets for family members? I thought the "tickets" Trich was referring to was airline tickets.
              Maybe it's a BIG family and they're all coming? ;-)
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
              X