X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
    Originally posted by BA2929
    Originally posted by SubGod22
    I was in 110 row 8 along the isle. Down there it was horrible. The older couple behind me complained that they couldn't understand anything. I know we can get the sound system to sound better than that.
    I was sitting on the floor and I could barely understand anything Clemente said. I was also wondering how these college athletes can afford huge HD TVs and both XBOX 360s and PS3s..........
    some work jobs and thats what their money goes to.

But for the most part they dont afford any of that.

Thier parents on the other hand............

... and don't forget our friends at Wally World... they sell cheap stuff, cheap!

P.S. Back to topic... did anyone notice the poster on Ramon's wall with the list of schools that were recruiting him? I'd like to see a photo of the poster. He had crossed off schools as he eliminated them... noticed Syracuse was on the list along with numerous others.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

yes! yes they do

Comment

He spent what he saved on his wheels on his gaming gear.
        Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Originally posted by wsu789
          I thought the best moment of the video was Clemente saying something along the lines of "riding on twos".
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
            I thought the best moment of the video was Clemente saying something along the lines of "riding on twos".
            I laughed when he said he had spinning wheels

Comment

As mentioned in today' Eagle article, I'm sure we'll find Ramon's crib video posted on youtube in the near future. I wonder if Clevin Hannah is the point guard making some of the nifty passes in this (formerly posted) video?

Ramon Clemente the Paris Junior College Dragons now with Wichita State scores his Game high against SanJacintco Jr. College this is the JUCO Steve Francis p...
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                I laughed when he said he had spinning wheels
                Rollin on 2's!

Comment

More on RC

Checkout the roster on Go Shockers for the men's basketball team. You will see under the bio on Ramon Clemente that he didn't play high school basketball. That is pretty amazing. He must be a product of play ground basketball in Queens, NY. I wonder how he made the move to JC ball with that background? Who knows, maybe we don't even know his true potential yet!

Comment

Shocker Cribs segments are up on GoShockers now
                    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Cribs

Cribs - I'm sorry but I don't recognize the term. I just went on Go Shockers and didn't find anything there that was described by that term. If has something to do with a bio for each player, I know about that, but those don't come under that heading. Or, are you kidding with me? (:-

Comment

On the home page www.goshockers.com you should see an embedded video player with accompanying pulldown menu. On said menu are both Shocker Cribs segments and the dunk contest highlights from Shocker Madness
                        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

cribs

yep, I just got thru watching those 2 segments although I still don't know what the term Cribs stands for. I must be dating myself, re WSU Class of 62! It has something to do with videos. I just say that the one on Clemente is pretty funny. I'd like to read that list of schools that were recruiting him before he signed with WSU. Looked to be a very long list!

Comment

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

So, Ramon buys the cheap cereal so he can save 10% on car insurance . . . FOR HIS SKATEBOARD!!! :lol:

Comment

Anyone else having trouble with the video being able to be viewed on the WSU site?

Comment

Working...
                                X