No announcement yet.

Clemente Cribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was in 110 row 8 along the isle. Down there it was horrible. The older couple behind me complained that they couldn't understand anything. I know we can get the sound system to sound better than that.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

[quote="C0|dB|00ded"]Dollar bills can fix anything. And I agree, the sound system was miserable. It sounded like they were talking through a guitar amp.

The helicopter delivering the game ball was a very nice touch.

The first thing I said to my brother tonight was, "Why couldn't Turgeon recruit exciting players like these?".

Clemente is golden!

T

Turg was the origianl recruiter of Clemente. Clemente recommited after talking with Marshal

Comment

But Griskenas, Hawkins and Ellis weren't.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Griskenas wasnt to exciting, Hawkins, Durley, and Clemente all seemed like they were gettin eachother pumped up

Comment

YYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

"Off the 30 sec. clock and over Wu's head---to the dunk championship RC goes" Some fancy dunks followed by some fancy smancy dipsy-dew with a twist of dosey doe dance moves!!!!!!!" Some very nice inside moves in the scrimmage by Mr. Clemente. Now I understand how he lit up San Jac. for about 40 last year. He has a nose for the ball on rebounds as well. RC is a keeper to say the least!!!!!!!
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I've worked with sound a bit . This may be too simple, but I suspect they have an EQ. They need to crank the high end of the midrange and the lower range of the high frequencies on an EQ.

There are a lot of vocal sounds (t's, k's s's, p's - any phonic sound with a pop, hiss, or click) that are in those frequencies. There are some specific areas of hearing loss that affect the ability to hear those sounds. If you lose hearing in those ranges everything sounds like Mwuff, mwuff, mwuff.

When that happens on a PA, you need to crank the frequencies in those ranges. I sat mid-range in the upper bowl and in the 6th row lower bowl. The audio portion of the video was difficult to understand in both locations.
                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                  "Off the 30 sec. clock and over Wu's head---to the dunk championship RC goes" Some fancy dunks followed by some fancy smancy dipsy-dew with a twist of dosey doe dance moves!!!!!!!" Some very nice inside moves in the scrimmage by Mr. Clemente. Now I understand how he lit up San Jac. for about 40 last year. He has a nose for the ball on rebounds as well. RC is a keeper to say the least!!!!!!!
                  Loved how he always kept attacking also! He went after EVERY shot no matter what.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Chemistry is gonna be the biggest difference between this year and last year's teams.

This is gonna be a fun team to watch.

I can't wait til first tip-off already! :yahoo: :posterwsu: :D

Oh ya.. the video was great. I too agree the sound was a little sketchy and I was third rowin' it.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

#1 - Ramon is a star, no doubt.

#2 - WTH is wrong with the sound? I swear the speakers under the scoreboard weren't on. It sounded like the upper tier speakers were on and echoing off empty seats. I heard more echo from across the court than I heard direct sound. Something is def wrong, it didn't sound like that last year.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

How about that pink cap in the video? MR. Clemente does that because he can. He never seen a rebound that he did not like. He could very well be our top rebounder this Season.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                          #1 - Ramon is a star, no doubt.

#2 - WTH is wrong with the sound? I swear the speakers under the scoreboard weren't on. It sounded like the upper tier speakers were on and echoing off empty seats. I heard more echo from across the court than I heard direct sound. Something is def wrong, it didn't sound like that last year.
                          Sounded just as I remembered it last year. During the regular season you don't notice it as much.
                          Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

We went around to the other side where we usually sit to section 118 by the isle in about row 26 or 27. The sound was terrible there too.

Too much mid to lower bass, needed to raise tweeters and mid-range some, and lower the mid to lower bass.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                              I was in 110 row 8 along the isle. Down there it was horrible. The older couple behind me complained that they couldn't understand anything. I know we can get the sound system to sound better than that.
                              I was sitting on the floor and I could barely understand anything Clemente said. I was also wondering how these college athletes can afford huge HD TVs and both XBOX 360s and PS3s..........
                              "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                              -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
                                Originally posted by SubGod22
                                I was sitting on the floor and I could barely understand anything Clemente said. I was also wondering how these college athletes can afford huge HD TVs and both XBOX 360s and PS3s..........
                                some work jobs and thats what their money goes to.

But for the most part they dont afford any of that.

Thier parents on the other hand............

Comment

Working...
                                X