No announcement yet.

Jason Perez on Sports Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprinting the length of the court - stopping on a dime while simultaneously receiving a pass at the 3 point line - knuckle ball - nothing but net....such a fluid motion over and over again.

That play is burned in my memory...that and taking over the game as a freshman in the lil' apple.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
      Sprinting the length of the court - stopping on a dime while simultaneously receiving a pass at the 3 point line - knuckle ball - nothing but net....such a fluid motion over and over again.

That play is burned in my memory...that and taking over the game as a freshman in the lil' apple.
      The knuckle ball is my favorite memory of JP. I was busting his chops about it one time in Spanish. His response was "They go in!"
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
        Originally posted by BostonWu

The knuckle ball is my favorite memory of JP. I was busting his chops about it one time in Spanish. His response was "They go in!"
        Jason took Spanish?

It should not be allowed.

(Yes, tongue in cheek before someone gets their panties in a wad.)
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
        X