Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading Arch Madness for Basketball-n-BBQ-Land?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Arch Madness for Basketball-n-BBQ-Land?

My good buddy's next door neighbor is in event planning at the new Sprint Center in KC. Not only did he score floor tix for Elton John for him, but he said the MVC commish + entourage toured the Sprint Center recently and LOVED it! They were even picking out offices to use during the MVC tourney! Doesn't sound like they made a decision, but don't be suprised to hear the MVC tourney is moving.
    I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

I pray for the day!
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

There are two things that KC does better than anybody.

BBQ Festivals and Basketball Tournaments.....

Having MVC Roundball in KC would be an out of body experience....

:goshocks: :wsu_posters: :posterwu: :good:
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Sweet! :goshocks: 8) 8) 8) :good:
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Yesssssssssssss, I hope.

Comment

Would LOVE it!!!
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

KC is a lot closer than St. Louie... plus i hear the new place is BANGIN.
              Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Will the price of diesel affect the Saluki fans' ability to drive their tractors to KC? Will their tractors make more than a 1-1/2 hour drive? They've never had to find out until now...hopefully!

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
                  Will the price of diesel affect the Saluki fans' ability to drive their tractors to KC? Will their tractors make more than a 1-1/2 hour drive? They've never had to find out until now...hopefully!
                  Maybe they could capture the deer they have on campus and use the deer to pull mass transit "booster" Sleighs to KC.

Comment

Driven by the place numerous times, it is wonderous looking.

Comment

I just hope the MVC isn't playing with everyone on this. Doug Elgin needs to get it done so that everyone knows what is going on.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                        Driven by the place numerous times, it is wonderous looking.

http://photos.kcstar.com/?c=11
                        I still think it looks like someone sliced a section out of a disco ball and set it on a foundation.

Comment

I think it needs to go to KC, those hotel and motel rates in St. Louis are out of line.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                            I think it needs to go to KC, those hotel and motel rates in St. Louis are out of line.
                            They will be in downtown KC as well, but there are plenty of good rates to be found in the KC area.

Comment

KC would be great as I could make it every year. I could periodically make it to Chicago as I have family to stay with. In my opinion, either city would be an improvement on St. Louis.
                              Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

Working...
                              X