Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSU Men's B-Ball Media Day LIVE on 1410 KGSO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Men's B-Ball Media Day LIVE on 1410 KGSO!

KGSO is excitied to bring you LIVE coverage of today's Media Day from Kock Arena. KGSO will carry Greg Marshall and player press conferences as well as live one on one interviews.

Coverage begins at 2 PM. The press conference can be heard on SportsRadio 1410 KGSO and now available online at www.kgso.com

Will this be podcasted for those of us that cannot listen live?
    "Everyone has their own level of comfort, I elected to stay. I sleep well, love where I am, and have a great level of support."
    --Head Coach Gregg Marshall

Comment

it's on right now

Comment

crap im not able to listen for some reason.

Im sure its just my work comp

Comment

thanks for the heads up

Comment

Sound like he is really clamping down on Gal. I can't believe he isn't emerging as the back-court star in practices yet.

Coach didn't sound very enthused from my perspective. Lots of challenges ahead for this team. Hopefully he is downplaying a bit..

T

...8)

Comment

It is hard to listen to Coach Marshall without thinking that we will win 20 games and a game or two in the dance. I definitely get the impression that his expectations are along those lines as well.

Comment

While I enjoy KGSO - They'll need to beef up their knowledge of WSU basketball prior to hosting a 2-hour pregame show. Chris had no clue who Graham Hatch was.

Comment

Thanks to the interviewer for doing his homework......"Graham, well you were playing high-school basketball last year, quite a transition." also, "where did you go for your mission?" and finally "How did coach Marshall find you?" what planet did this interviewer come from?

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Gal sounds like he has an ego on him

Comment

Sounds a little too big. Maybe he should listen to Coach if he wants to play.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDorian
                        Gal sounds like he has an ego on him
                        Is this news? The kid has a singular focus on being a professional "point guard" and will do anything it takes to get there.
                        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                        -John Wooden

Comment

to me, yes. I haven't heard him talk before.

Comment

I have no problem with anything that Gal said. In fact, I agree with him, he should have played more last year. Some players play better when they have a chip on their shoulder. Hopefully Gal is one of those players b/c it sounds like he's definately wanting to prove himself this year.

Comment

Sounds a little too big. Maybe he should listen to Coach if he wants to play.

Guess maybe that's why we've been chasing guards, among other reasons.............

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Working...
                              X