No announcement yet.

The time has come to step down.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is to all of us who love our teams dearly - but know at the end of the day there are some much more important things in life. Thanks for all you have done for WSU Royal.

Comment

Royal - I'm a month late with this, but good luck with your future endeavors and thanks for creating this site and managing it fairly over the years. It's been a great place for me to keep up with WSU athletics and Shocker fans, even though I have a different allegiance.

Thanks and God bless!

Indy
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Thank you for all you've done for the board and keeping us informed about WSU sports. I hope you still have time to post!

Comment

Thank you Royal. I want to thank you for the few times you banned me temporarily and heading up this project. I look forward to reading your posts in the future.

Comment

I'm always the last to know about these things. Now I have to go back and edit my posts to get rid of all the things I've said about SB.

Comment

Royal, a belated but hearty and big Shocker high five to you. You've done a great job in establishing and maintining a great forum for Shocker fans. Now you can just be one of the guys I guess.

Ok, now we can start up a new thread on the Shocker hand sign!
              Just kidding. ;-)

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone.

Maybe now "the time has come to un-sticky this topic", SB.

Comment

Working...
                X