Jack Crowder to SIU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-Fish
    i have actually played with them my cowboy friend. i am in florida and have been in DC, AL, GA and NYC doing basketball camps, but will be back in Wichita next week to continue.

All seem nice. The kid from Alabama takes alot of shots but cant seem to knock them down. Jerome is a beast. He likes to dunk and bang. I hope he rubs some of that off of Garrett. South Carolina kid Managult, is a beast, very long, athletic, can bounce, and shoot, handle the ball and defend, yo, he should be starting, if he isn't then there is a huge problem.
    Comma faults?

Nine in a single sentence.
    "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Manigault will be playing, I think, but will relieve Hannah at Point Guard. Just the fact that Hannah has 1 year D-1 experience, plus he is good, will retain the starting spot at Point Guard.

Not-so-good news about Richardson, but he might just need more time to get used to things here. Is it Williams and Blair that will be here in July?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
        Manigault will be playing, I think, but will relieve Hannah at Point Guard. Just the fact that Hannah has 1 year D-1 experience, plus he is good, will retain the starting spot at Point Guard.

Not-so-good news about Richardson, but he might just need more time to get used to things here. Is it Williams and Blair that will be here in July?
        One of the players told me than Williams will be in Wichita in July. I think it was Stutz.

I do not know about Gabe Blair's show-up date.
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
        X