UMKC Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UMKC Tickets

For those interested in making Municipal Auditorium, Koch Arena North, tickets are now availiable. Here is the link https://tickets.cto.umkc.edu/public/...bscription.asp . Just go to the quick buy on the right and chose the game. Just bought my five tickets. :good:
    Professional gas passer.

Are you also going to this game?
    Thu, Nov 29 Appalachian State at Boone, N.C. 7:05 p.m.
    ;-) :lol:
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

What seats did you buy? Where do the majority of Shocker fans sit? I can't get a seating chart for Municipal off of the UMKC website to come up and I would like to sit near other Shocker fans. Thanks.
      THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

I just bought 5 tickets. Seating chart is confusing on the website, so I called the ticket office. They weren't much help, other than saying the prime floor option is the closest and will be the sections from endline to endline.

Comment

I called and ordered mine over the phone today and they said that I was on the Shocker side. I'm in section 29.

Comment

Originally posted by vstarshock
            I called and ordered mine over the phone today and they said that I was on the Shocker side. I'm in section 29.
            I think I'm in section 9 across the court. I guess we'll just have to have some Yellow and Black over there too. :yes:

Comment

I called the ticket office as well, the website was to confusing for me. I got 2 in section 11 row D, which they said was behind the Shockers bench.
              THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

by shocker side do they mean "inside the arena"? :D

Comment

Originally posted by SekShocker
                  I called the ticket office as well, the website was to confusing for me. I got 2 in section 11 row D, which they said was behind the Shockers bench.
                  The Doctor is also in Section 11. We'll be wearing yellow and black.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                    Are you also going to this game?
                    Thu, Nov 29 Appalachian State at Boone, N.C. 7:05 p.m.
                    ;-) :lol:
                    All kidding aside, if you've never been to the Appalachians and Clingman's Dome near Boone, it is one of the most beautiful spots in all of America...still not going to that game though!
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerEngr
                      by shocker side do they mean "inside the arena"? :D
                      No kidding. Last time we played there, every section was the visitor's section.
                      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

We just got 7 in Section 10 - row J.
                        Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Section 10, Row L. I can't wait.

How are the UMKC fans? Hostility? Violence? Gracious losers? Smart basketball fans? KU fans who can't get tickets?

Comment

Oh yeah - terrible web site.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUGrad1995
                              Section 10, Row L. I can't wait.

How are the UMKC fans? Hostility? Violence? Gracious losers? Smart basketball fans? KU fans who can't get tickets?
                              All of the above! :D
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X