• Time
  • Show
Clear All

They had fans there last time???
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I got my two tickets. Section 29, Row F. Two years ago this was the section behind the visitors bench. Hopefully they haven't changed the bench placements since then.
      I used the UMKC website, found it pretty easy. Just like picking your seat for airline travel.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker
        I got my two tickets. Section 29, Row F. Two years ago this was the section behind the visitors bench. Hopefully they haven't changed the bench placements since then.
        I used the UMKC website, found it pretty easy. Just like picking your seat for airline travel.
        I've got 16 of us coming, some from Wichita, some from KC and some from St. Louis. My friend in KC purchased the tickets for us and said that they are also in section 29 row F and H but he says that this is behind the Shocker's bench. No disrespect to you kcshocker but I hope that we are going to be behind ths Shocker's bench.

:goshocks:
        "Everyone has their own level of comfort, I elected to stay. I sleep well, love where I am, and have a great level of support."
        --Head Coach Gregg Marshall

Comment

Call me stupid kcshocker. I forgot that we will be the visitors in UMKC's arena so being behind the visitor's bench is the same thing as being behind the Shocker's bench. :oops: I guess it will probably just seem like we are at a home game with all of the black and gold in attendance.
          "Everyone has their own level of comfort, I elected to stay. I sleep well, love where I am, and have a great level of support."
          --Head Coach Gregg Marshall

Comment

I just returned from the UMKC ticket office and picked up a copy of the Municipal Auditorium seating chart while I was there. Section 29 is directly behind the Shocker bench. Section 28 is midcourt and Section 27 is directly behind the home bench. Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by OPShocker
              I just returned from the UMKC ticket office and picked up a copy of the Municipal Auditorium seating chart while I was there. Section 29 is directly behind the Shocker bench. Section 28 is midcourt and Section 27 is directly behind the home bench. Hope that helps.
              It does. It does. Thanky.

Comment

Does y'all realize that K-Pugh plays Ohio university just down the street in the Sprint center that same night? WOW, should be fun in the parking garages........

:innocent:

Comment

But who'd want to watch that game?
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

For the record, the KU-Ohio game is at 4 pm that day, while our tipoff against UMKC is set for 7 pm.

Means we should have enough time to put Shocker bumper stickers on some beaker cars before our game starts and theirs lets out...
                    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
                      For the record, the KU-Ohio game is at 4 pm that day, while our tipoff against UMKC is set for 7 pm.

Means we should have enough time to put Shocker bumper stickers on some beaker cars before our game starts and theirs lets out...
                      Now THAT would be funny
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                        Originally posted by ShockBand

Now THAT would be funny
                        Cover up the birdies with WU's.

Comment

Link to seating chart for Municipal Auditorium. Compliments of Ticketmaster.

Find and buy tickets: concerts, sports, arts, theater, theatre, broadway shows, family events at Ticketmaster.com

Comment

I purchased 4 tickets today.

The sales person said, "Tickets are going fast." I didn't ask, "How fast?"

If you are considering the trip, you might think about buying your tickets soon. The lower level is pretty much sold out. However, there are some 2 and 3 gang seats still available in the lower level.

I think I purchased the last of the 4 gang seats in the lower level.

There is some conflicting information about the section number behind the Shocker bench. According to the sales person, Section 29 is behind the Shocker bench.

Some other information is as follows:

Municipal Auditorium is the site of the game.
                            301 W. 13th Street
                            Kansas City, Missouri 64105
                            816-513-5000 General Switchboard
                            816-513-5074 For information about seat locations, configurations, etc.

Game time is Saturday, December 15, 2007 at 7:05 P.M.

The players' tunnel is at the south end of the arena.

UMKC ticket office phone number is 816-235-8326.
                            The UMKC ticket office does not open, until 10:00 A.M.
                            If you call the ticket office, I suggest you have a copy of the Municipal Auditorium seating plan in front of you. The link for this information is given in a post above.

Lastly, buyer may not cancel a ticket purchase and receive a refund.

One more lastly. UMKC's website arena plan is not consistent with the Municipal Auditorium seating plan. Also, sold seat information, which is shown on the UMKC site, is not consistent with the ticket office computer information. The sales person did not offer an explanation. I had the feeling I had not given her any new news.

Comment

Has anyone actually received their tickets in the mail?

Comment

Not yet.
                                Professional gas passer.

Comment

Working...
                                X