No announcement yet.

HCGM on KGSO right now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Played golf in the tourney on Monday and talked with Coach. He was tremendous to all that attended and took the time to thank everyone he saw with a hand shake and conversation. He can hit the ball pretty well too.

He's extremely pumped about next season. He was happy with the 17-17 record last season because of the youth of the team but thinks they are on the verge of big time improvement. His energy is amazing.

Sat with a couple of the players on Saturday night, they were very nice and seemed really genuine. They are ready for school to be over and excited for the future of the program as well. It was cool to see them interacting with the fans. I can't count the number of people you could tell had met them previously and they remembered them and treated them as friends rather than just fans.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdshocker
      I won't touch your "butt hurt" comment, but I don't think there was a complaint in my post. Merely reporting what I saw. Pick up games or scrimmages are what they are.
      I was being general.

Usually the reports that come in during the summer are "all they did was run and gun and this and that" Its pick up basketball not Hoosiers

Comment

Working...
      X