No announcement yet.

Orukpe Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This completely goes against what I heard on Saturday from a good source. I'm praying that DPruett is right and the person I conversed with was just being coy.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle
      yes, i'll be expecting a check to replace my refresh button.
      Since the media relies on SN for scoop leads, I imagine the reporters are on the trail.

It is pretty hard to hide a 7' person, who is hanging out at Koch/WSU.

We might learn something on the 6 o'clock news. Or is it 5 o'clock now. I never watch local news.

If the news is true news and not fake news, I iz sooo happy.

Comment

/plugs ears YAHYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHAYAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
          Awesome, R U OK?
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Just did some checking, it's confirmed!........................................ ......everyone is getting their hopes up. Expect the worst and wait to be pleasantly suprised later. Now that is good advice.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
              Just did some checking, it's confirmed!........................................ ......everyone is getting their hopes up. Expect the worst and wait to be pleasantly suprised later. Now that is good advice.

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone

Originally posted by WstateU
              Awesome, R U OK?
              always :D

its just any thread that deals with Doc and "rumours" its best to stick my fingers in my ears and babble incoherently for a day or 2 :D

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                Gotta love Doc.......... :rant:
                Sorry guys busy day.

I was going to say what I know is that

this thread is going to be at least 10 pages by tomorrow. I have been unable to learn anything but I am trying.

Comment

Gotta love it!!!
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Wait a minute. DPruett's source didn't say what town Orukpe is in.

We're basically in an election year. We better get used to this.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                      Wait a minute. DPruett's source didn't say what town Orukpe is in.

We're basically in an election year. We better get used to this.

Staff edit: Sorry ASM, that pic was just too big so I changed it to a link.

Comment

I just got back from the Dillons at 13th and Woodlawn. I saw a tall young man pick up a box of wheat thins in aisle 4. He was standing in aisle 6.

Comment

FSF was getting a physical today and this is what I learned. Based on my weight to height ratio---my Doc said I should be around 7'11" tall. That's what I'm talkin about. :D ;-)
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I'm surprised that there hasn't been either a confirmation or refutation from someone by now.

Comment

Hopefully, so far, no news means possible good news forthcoming soon, we hope?
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

You'd think one of us would know something either way by now. I have a friend who works at one of the local stations but doubt she knows anything. I'm sure she would have hit me up with that kind of news.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X