No announcement yet.

They need to redo Toure's Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been meaning to make one that says "2Ray!". If time allows, I'll try and do that tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
      I have been meaning to make one that says "2Ray!". If time allows, I'll try and do that tonight or tomorrow.
      If I was doing it, I'd just put it in as "Toure'!!". The 2Ray reminds me too much of how the guy on KAKE OTL pronounces it (2-Ray instead of Ta-RAY).

Comment

When he introduced himself to me last summer, he referred to himself as "Ray".

Comment

I think it should say To'trey' or Two-Trey(23). :bball_spin:

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerKhan
            TM can play the point and maybe the 2 at the next level. I am not sure what Weems plays at the next level. He is too small
            to be a 4 and not sure he is athletic enough to be a three. Toure can drive, shoot the trey and defend. As the cast around him
            gets better and his body matures, he will start to garner national attention when the Sox return to the dance.
            TM is to small to be a SG in the NBA, if he wants to go to the NBA he has got to work on his free throw shot and his point guard skills which he has improved on since the start of the season; he has gotten some time when CH is in foul trouble and RC is struggling.

Comment

He's too small? Are there not any 6'4" shooting guards in the NBA? I have not paid much attention to it lately but the guards must have grown a lot.

Comment

I am not saying he doesn't have a shot at the NBA being an SG, but he would be more successfull as a spark shooter as a PG. It would just would be an easier matchup for him.

Comment

I believe HCGM said on one of the shows that Murry would need to play point at the next level.

Comment

Here you go . . .

:poster_toure:
                    :poster_jt:

To access these you'll need to click "View more Emoticons".

Comment

Here you go . . .

:poster_toure:
                      :poster_jt:

To access these you'll need to click "View more Emoticons".
                      Thanks, Royal!! :good:

Comment

Working...
                      X