No announcement yet.

Someone fax this to the locker room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yes, we might as well go back four years to the sweet sixteen birth, that's ancient history after all.

I'm sure the Wolstein Center was rockin after the last victory over Wright State. 3,500 proud!
    Goo Shockers

Comment

• "MAC Power"

Now I'm laughing.

Comment

• I agree that CSU was certainly better than us last year and appear to be this year. But as for which program is better positioned for the future, I think the answer is clearly WSU, due to conference affiliation, location, and fan base. I'm expecting a pretty good game between our teams.

Arbus, what do you think CSU will be like next year? I admit I haven't looked at your roster to see who will be back or who you have coming in.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
          I agree that CSU was certainly better than us last year and appear to be this year. But as for which program is better positioned for the future, I think the answer is clearly WSU, due to conference affiliation, location, and fan base. I'm expecting a pretty good game between our teams.

Arbus, what do you think CSU will be like next year? I admit I haven't looked at your roster to see who will be back or who you have coming in.

Well, next year CSU is losing 5 seniors. Three of which are in the starting, and the fourth is our sixth man on most nights (he has been put in the starting line up for the last few games because one of our starters was injured).

We are losing our leading scorer in J'Nathan Bullock, and Cedric Jackson, who leads the Horizon league in Both steals and assists.

Are two best big men, Chris Moore and George Tandy are also seniors.

Next year should be an interesting year for the Vikes, we have some very solid sophomores and freshmen that will need to step up next year, we will not have a senior on our roster next season.

We do have some good potential coming in to the school with JC transfers and incoming freshman next year. I believe Waters will have the team ready to play next year. I am looking forward to our two teams match up next year because it will be a good measuring stick for our team against a good MVC team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arbus
            Originally posted by RoyalShock
            I agree that CSU was certainly better than us last year and appear to be this year. But as for which program is better positioned for the future, I think the answer is clearly WSU, due to conference affiliation, location, and fan base. I'm expecting a pretty good game between our teams.

Well, next year CSU is losing 5 seniors. Three of which are in the starting, and the fourth is our sixth man on most nights (he has been put in the starting line up for the last few games because one of our starters was injured).

We are losing our leading scorer in J'Nathan Bullock, and Cedric Jackson, who leads the Horizon league in Both steals and assists.

Are two best big men, Chris Moore and George Tandy are also seniors.

Next year should be an interesting year for the Vikes, we have some very solid sophomores and freshmen that will need to step up next year, we will not have a senior on our roster next season.

We do have some good potential coming in to the school with JC transfers and incoming freshman next year. I believe Waters will have the team ready to play next year. I am looking forward to our two teams match up next year because it will be a good measuring stick for our team against a good MVC team.
            In other words the two teams look to be heading in polar opposite directions next season in respect to returning players and overall experience.

[Boston, I hope you don't mind but your post appeared in the quote of Arbus' post so I edited it to make it clear what was yours. - RS ]

Comment

• If you haven't heard already the game is scheduled for 2 on that saturday.

Btw- we are 2-0 in 2 o'clock games this year. :good:

Comment

• Message received.

Now, I understand why they didn't wanna play us. They didn't even have a chance. :cry:

:posterwu:
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I guess they came in 100 short of a sellout. But I didn't see an empty seat.

Comment

Working...
                  X