No announcement yet.

Coach's Show 01-12-09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Coach also said that Hamilton is a kid who would probably benefit greatly with a red shirt year, atlhough he did not say this is what will happen.

Combine that comment with what he can really do well is dunk the ball and we probably have another player with terrrfic athletic abilities but underdeveloped offensive skills.

Comment

The epitome of the phrase "Hope of the Unknown" :poster_eo:

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
        The epitome of the phrase "Hope of the Unknown" :poster_eo:
        Who said your signature line, Jim Carrey?
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
          It not dead air (totally), you can hear them in the background. If you turn up the volume real loud, you can hear GG talking.
          FYI, I got someone at Entercom to call us today and we worked with them to see if they couldn't improve the quality of the broadcast quality a bit. Tonight's game does sound very clear.

They said they found a problem having to do with the audio source and and the encoder having difference grounds. It was mostly voodoo to me but I can confirm that the audio source now is completely silent when the audio isn't on. Before there was always a hum that would then stay on when the audio came on.

This probably won't solve issues like Monday's but it should make the general quality a lot higher by removing that hum that seemed to the background most of the time.

We also got a new cell phone number for their main tech guy so we if something like Monday happens again we can get ahold of him.

Please note that if there are issues you can always email us at support@hubris.net. We can't always get ahold of someone at the radio station but we'll have a lot more luck than trying to do it directly most of the time so if you let us know we will definitely try.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by owenc
            Originally posted by SB Shock
            It not dead air (totally), you can hear them in the background. If you turn up the volume real loud, you can hear GG talking.
            FYI, I got someone at Entercom to call us today and we worked with them to see if they couldn't improve the quality of the broadcast quality a bit. Tonight's game does sound very clear.

They said they found a problem having to do with the audio source and and the encoder having difference grounds. It was mostly voodoo to me but I can confirm that the audio source now is completely silent when the audio isn't on. Before there was always a hum that would then stay on when the audio came on.

This probably won't solve issues like Monday's but it should make the general quality a lot higher by removing that hum that seemed to the background most of the time.

We also got a new cell phone number for their main tech guy so we if something like Monday happens again we can get ahold of him.

Please note that if there are issues you can always email us at support@hubris.net. We can't always get ahold of someone at the radio station but we'll have a lot more luck than trying to do it directly most of the time so if you let us know we will definitely try.

Chris
            You are a fine man.
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
            X