Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny Coy

Johnny & family,
    I know that its about time for you to make a decision on where you would like to futher your education. How tough of a time this must be. When you go and make that decision of course I would love for you to come to Wichita but whatever decision you make I wish you well.
    When it comes to these things take a moment and think about what a great baseball program we have here. I'm sure that was part of the reason you choose the Sundevils. With my liminted knowledge of what you want in life I'm sure after school you hope to play baseball. While I know that you can play summer ball there is nothing like doing it year round. Gene and the boys have made alot of kids a higher pick then they were coming out of high school.
    On the basketball side, I know that we are having a ruff time right now. I want you to look at the upside. We have a great coach and a good foundation for the future. I know that I am a shocker fan but I feel we are only one good player away, and would love for you to be that person. As I watched the Drake game tonight I looked at what they had. Yes, they have some recent history, and they do have your former coach. I couldn't help but notice though the arena and the amount of fans there. If you were to come to Wichita you couldn't have a better place to play. We were down last year and are so far this year but you could not tell by the crowds we have. I just want you to think about playing in front of 10,500 people going crazy ( I know you know that feeling playing for the Sundevils). I really don't know what else to say and I'm sure all of these things as well as others are going through your mind. I wish you the best in whatever decision you make.

Using the auto spell check with Firefox would be a good idea as well...
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

He was just being efficient with the spelling issues considering how long his plea was. His intent is solid.

I'll just feel sorry for the guy when Coy commits to Drake and he gets angry for spending all that time and effort putting that together.

Comment

I am not even sure why we are asking Johnny, we shuld just ask fever, since he thinks he knows everything.

Comment

Someone might want to edit that first post - its a little creepy.

Johnny's dad didn't die - he had a stroke and is very much alive....

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum

After I read that I wondered if I'd missed something recently. I though his dad was doing pretty well considering...
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

That's what I thought... I know he was at the SIU game with Johnny last week. Whew! Thanks for clearing that one up DJA. Plane had good intentions, however he just didn't have the facts.
              SFL is back!

Comment

Regardless of the error it's still very creepy :wacko: . Holy crap some people need to get a grip.

Comment

I agree but as long as we are in creepy discussion mode.......

Setting your autosearch to prompt you everytime "j coy" comes up borders on obsession.

But it is noted. :D

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

I agree but as long as we are in creepy discussion mode.......

Setting your autosearch to prompt you everytime "j coy" comes up borders on obsession.

But it is noted. :D
                    :lol:
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Anyone know what the announced attendance was at last night's game?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                          Wasn't this a dollar night, too? If Johnny wants a good crowd to play in front of, how can he say no to WSU?

:goshocks:

Comment

:roll:
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Wasn't this a dollar night, too? If Johnny wants a good crowd to play in front of, how can he say no to WSU?

:goshocks:
                              I believe that was the New Years Eve game
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                              X