Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Marshall

needs to not the players when they try to rush the ball and score an easy basket w/o running a play.

HCGM needs to be released if there is a bad season next year.

Is this our new wanna-be Dofo?

Comment

Re: Gregg Marshall

Originally posted by WSUfan1994
      needs to not the players when they try to rush the ball and score an easy basket w/o running a play.

Go eat a box of razors.

Marshall will have this team turned around. If I might ask, when were you in college?
      Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
      Students > Alumni
      If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
      The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

you need to be released from shockernet with that kind of idiotic post
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Most people have sobered up 24 hours after New Years. I guess there are exceptions.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Is "notting" the players the same as offing the players?

If you went to WSU in 94 like your handle indicates you should be used to far worse basketball than this.
            Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane

If you went to WSU in 94 like your handle indicates you should be used to far worse basketball than this.
              That was right during the middle of my time at school, and I can personally attest to that! TERRIBLE basketball, and even sadder--without any future 'hope' like we have now in players like Garrett and Toure.

Realistic people know we're going to be riding a real roller coaster this season. I still hold fast to the belief that it's going to turn out better than last year, and 2 Valley losses are not changing that. Next year will be even better.

Comment

Dumb thread, please stop.

Comment

Before the Season started, we were reminding each other that this could be a topsy-turvy type Season. It is easy to get overwhelmed with the hype and expect too much too soon. (me included) Most of our predictions in the Valley fall between 4th-8th. When the showtime is done and the curtains close, our young inexperienced Shocks will at least finish better than last year we hope. If so, that is progress. This is what I keep forgetting that is now sticking out like a sore thumb. In terms of players with Div. 1 experience, this team may be one of the youngest, inexperienced Shocker teams ever. Yes, we are talented and hopefully will learn to put it all together with solid team-play soon.

As far as Coach Marshall goes, I could not be happier with him as our Coach. He walked into a hornets nest and he will take us to places we all long to revisit. However, he deserves the time needed to do it. He is recruiting the players that we need to be successful. He knows his X's and O's. He has an impressive Staff to assist him. This Season could continue to be a roller coaster ride. By next Season look for us to be very competitive and the following Season-----watch out!!!!!!!
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I think it's more like the year it was born. 8)
                    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef

I think it's more like the year it was born. 8)
                      "It!"
                      SFL is back!

Comment

I for one am very encouraged by this team. In the last game our two leading scorers were freshmen. Remember everyone we are rebuilding this basketball team. Look at our freshmen class as our base for the future. The future has not arrived, but the base is in place and as we build on this the basketball should improve. To make the comment the coach should be fired with in effect one recruiting class is laughable.

Comment

:clap: :wsu_posters: :yahoo: :clap:

Comment

I think it's the same person (as dofo.)

Lame.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If we had a unproven coach, this argument could hold a little water, but HCGM has a pedigree history and track record, and deserves a chance to build his type of team with his own talent.

I have the utmost confidence in HCGM, he will get us there, and he deserves the time to make it happen. We have talent in our Freshman, it is already showing.

I am anxious to see what impact Blair, Hamilton, and Manigault will have next year, and hopefully Coy. Coy has a good outside shot, and he would help us be much more dangerous around the perimeter.

Comment

Working...
                              X