No announcement yet.

Matt Perrault Bagging on Marshall - calls him a Jackass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only 1 national championship for us? What about the 8 national championships the mens bowling teams have gotten, not to mention the several the women have won...

Comment

Originally posted by Metalkatz
      only 1 national championship for us? What about the 8 national championships the mens bowling teams have gotten, not to mention the several the women have won...
      Those aren't NCAA championships. Bowling is a club sport.

Comment

The more I read, the more I am under the impression that HCGM could be the best thing that happened to WSU in a long time. I have nothing but vile hatred for every valley team for one reason or the other. I can go through each Valley school and list some sort of greivance, complaint, slight, or just another reason to hate them, whether it be a run in with one of their fans or some show of disrespect by one of their wretched student athletes over my 33 years of Shocker fandom. I heard the HCGM holds grudges. It's about time. I've been holding some for a long long time.

I have no problem, and in fact feel that all is right with the world when other Valley schools say bad things about WSU because it means that whatever we are doing is pissing them off. This is why I do not cheer for other Valley schools when they go to the tournament, because, the bottom line is that they don't give a damn about WSU so why should I care? I didn't like the crap they were probably running 2 weeks ago, so why should I cheer for their team in the NCAA tournament? F them.

God bless Gregg Marshall.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez
          The more I read, the more I am under the impression that HCGM could be the best thing that happened to WSU in a long time. I have nothing but vile hatred for every valley team for one reason or the other. I can go through each Valley school and list some sort of greivance, complaint, slight, or just another reason to hate them, whether it be a run in with one of their fans or some show of disrespect by one of their wretched student athletes over my 33 years of Shocker fandom. I heard the HCGM holds grudges. It's about time. I've been holding some for a long long time.

I have no problem, and in fact feel that all is right with the world when other Valley schools say bad things about WSU because it means that whatever we are doing is pissing them off. This is why I do not cheer for other Valley schools when they go to the tournament, because, the bottom line is that they don't give a damn about WSU so why should I care? I didn't like the crap they were probably running 2 weeks ago, so why should I cheer for their team in the NCAA tournament? F them.

God bless Gregg Marshall.
          AMEN!!

Comment

Poor Creighton fans have to deal with one reality: there are winning coaches that do well perenially -- but CAN'T take it the next level. That's a complete different skillset, and so far Dana Altman hasn't shown that he has it. If he doesn't get it figured out soon he can go soak in a beer bath with MARTY SCHOTTENHEIMER. MUHAHAHAH
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
            X