Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shox at the College Basketball Experience Classic 2009?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kcshocker11
    Who will win WW11?
    What about WW3, WW4, WW5, WW6, WW7, WW8, WW9 and WW10 first? :D
    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony2
      Great sources. What are they telling you about Obama vs. McCain?
      If you are hungary for Nobama news, pick up a copy of the latest issue of Ebony.

It gives cover to cover "perspective" on the savior. Yes, you read right. Every story is about Nobama.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
        Originally posted by Anthony2
        Great sources. What are they telling you about Obama vs. McCain?
        If you are hungary for Nobama news, pick up a copy of the latest issue of Ebony.

It gives cover to cover "perspective" on the savior. Yes, you read right. Every story is about Nobama.
        Ricky, you down on the President-elect? How can you not like a dude that just got chosen for the world's highest office and looks like this? :D

Comment

Re: Old Spice

Originally posted by gamefan
          I work with a Texas fan (whom, like a lot of KU Fans) says he doesn't care about WSU at all. Yet, he was apparently watching WSU play Georgetown for some reason, and ever since that game, he's been telling me at work that Texas is going to beat WSU really bad if they end up playing each other next year.
          I think the most amazing part about that is you found a Texas fan that cared at all about the Texas basketball team.

Chris

Comment

Re: Old Spice

Originally posted by owenc
            Originally posted by gamefan
            I work with a Texas fan (whom, like a lot of KU Fans) says he doesn't care about WSU at all. Yet, he was apparently watching WSU play Georgetown for some reason, and ever since that game, he's been telling me at work that Texas is going to beat WSU really bad if they end up playing each other next year.
            I think the most amazing part about that is you found a Texas fan that cared at all about the Texas basketball team.

Chris
            Cant wait! :posterwu: 8)
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Just great, a guy who can do abb comercials AND be commander-in-chief. That's gotta be significant.......

Comment

Working...
              X