Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shox at the College Basketball Experience Classic 2009?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox at the College Basketball Experience Classic 2009?

So, I hear things at places and the word is that the shox are headed up to Kansas City next year for the College Basketball Experience Classic (CBE).

I'm not promising anything, and maybe I'm even setting you up for disappointment but how freaking awesome would that be?

I believe you are correct:
    CBE = '09
    Maui = '10 :yahoo:
    Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.
    SFL is back!

Comment

Come on Rosie. Get with the program.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

"I hear things at places"

"I see dead people"

;-)
        “Talk low, talk slow and don't say too much.”
        John Wayne

Comment

Hasnt that been in place for a while
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
            Hasnt that been in place for a while
            Yes indeed!

:good: :good:
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Re: Shox at the College Basketball Experience Classic 2009?

Originally posted by Rosewood
              So, I hear things at places and the word is that the shox are headed up to Kansas City next year for the College Basketball Experience Classic (CBE).

I'm not promising anything, and maybe I'm even setting you up for disappointment but how freaking awesome would that be?
              I just heard that TV's will be transitioning from analog to digital in February.

Sorry Rose, I love threads like this.

Comment

Has the entire field been announced?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
                  Has the entire field been announced?
                  I think its Us, Texas, Iowa, and Pitt
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Old Spice

It's like what I told everyone else. Watching WSU play top 25 teams in the Old Spice Classic on Thanksgiving was cool, hearing the broadcasters announce that WSU was going to be in the 09' CBE Classic and in Maui in 10' was exciting. And yes, Texas is in the CBE classic as well. This is actually something I've been talking to people about since they announced it during the Old Spice Classic. I work with a Texas fan (whom, like a lot of KU Fans) says he doesn't care about WSU at all. Yet, he was apparently watching WSU play Georgetown for some reason, and ever since that game, he's been telling me at work that Texas is going to beat WSU really bad if they end up playing each other next year. I think all his smack talk is out of fear, if the guy was a true arrogant Texas fan, he wouldn't even worry about possibly having to play WSU next year. To me it's funny, i'm not even worried about next season yet.. Then there's this Texas fan at work who's apparently very concerned about next season for some reason.. Our recent track record against giants isn't bad. Wins over: Syracuse, LSU and Tennessee. Defeats (with a young over matched team): Georgetown and Michigan St. Can anyone say bring on the horns?
                    it's up in the air

Comment

Great sources. What are they telling you about Obama vs. McCain?

Comment

Who will win WW11?
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Nobody spread any rumors or anything...but i heard there are plans in place for a downtown arena in Wichita!

Comment

I hear there is this great new movie out. It's set in Kansas and is about a little girl that gets swept away by a tornado to a magical place.
                            Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Rose, Rose, Rose, I love you man.... but how could of you missed the CBE classic? Keep it real Rose, hopefully I see some pics from Omaha. God Bless and happy holidays.

Comment

Working...
                              X