Shocks-Jacks Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aargh
    I can't remember if he was the one who delayed the start of the game by having to throw the opening tipoff 3 times.

What was the call on the second tip? I thought it looked OK.

The first one was pretty obvious. When the ref throws it up and if untouched it would have landed outside the circle, that is another tip.
    No, it was the shorter, paler bald guy who couldn't get the tip right. It was the overbearing, call everything all night bald guy who stopped play after the 2nd tip that should have just been let go.

Comment

• Originally posted by McShocker
      Originally posted by Aargh
      I can't remember if he was the one who delayed the start of the game by having to throw the opening tipoff 3 times.

The first one was pretty obvious. When the ref throws it up and if untouched it would have landed outside the circle, that is another tip.
      No, it was the shorter, paler bald guy who couldn't get the tip right. It was the overbearing, call everything all night bald guy who stopped play after the 2nd tip that should have just been let go.
      On the 2nd tip attempt, I thought the NAU player hit the ball on the way up, which would be a violation and WSU should have been awarded possession. But that view was from 13 rows away at the end court line.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu
        Originally posted by McShocker
        Originally posted by Aargh

On the 2nd tip attempt, I thought the NAU player hit the ball on the way up, which would be a violation and WSU should have been awarded possession. But that view was from 13 rows away at the end court line.
        That's what I was thinking too. But it was hard to tell exactly from where we were.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Re: re

Originally posted by ShockerFever

And I always thought newshock was the Shockers Up guy.
          not even close, im not even in his section, but i am the guy in the front row with the Yellow shocker shirt :D
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234

not even close, im not even in his section, but i am the guy in the front row with the Yellow shocker shirt :D
            Section 116?
            Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
            Students > Alumni
            If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
            The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Originally posted by fastbow

Section 116?
              yup
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Last FG-NAU 2nd-00:34, WSU 2nd-04:56.
                Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by fastbow

Section 116?
                  yup
                  You probably sat in front of me. I was the guy in the shocker santa hat on the second row...
                  Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                  Students > Alumni
                  If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                  The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Working...
                  X