No announcement yet.

New Shocker Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview one Shocker per week--likes/dislikes, favorite movie, TV show, etc., plans after college, etc.--little known facts about our student athletes.

Comment

How about covering other sports. Like a baseball preview (its not that far away). You could get into the off season regimen of these guys and what they do to stay in shape and prepare for the upcoming year. Maybe get into some of the freshman hazing that goes on and some funny stories.

Comment

I've decided to do interviews with a player weekly, until we run out of players. (Just sent AJ a message on Facebook)

By the way we will be covering all sports though mainly volleyball, basketball, and baseball. We'll be getting to the other sports soon.

I'm going to do more stuff as the year goes on, so keep reading!

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02
          By the way we will be covering all sports though mainly volleyball, basketball, and softball. We'll be getting to the other sports soon.
          If you're going to publish a true Shocker blog, you've got to add baseball, our most successful program.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
            By the way we will be covering all sports though mainly volleyball, basketball, and softball. We'll be getting to the other sports soon.
            If you're going to publish a true Shocker blog, you've got to add baseball, our most successful program.
            Sorry typo. I will definitely be covering baseball come spring.

Comment

Well I guess I'm still looking for one more author. Have no idea where WuWolf went.

If you have an idea on what you might like to post on then send me a PM.

Comment

Well I guess I'm still looking for one more author. Have no idea where WuWolf went.

If you have an idea on what you might like to post on then send me a PM.
                WuWolf MIA! Coldfeetitis! :D

J/k... we're very thankful you're on our side. Merry Christmas to you and everyone else who serves our country with honor.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Sorry guys,i would truly love to be on more, its unfortunate that the bad guys arent Shocker fans (i think they are all creighton fans) but like the crusades of the middle ages I will work very hard to convert them!!! :posterwu: PS.I wish everyone on SN and thier families a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! and a safe and and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
                  I like basketball,cuz if i wasnt for Basketball,i wouldnt be playin Basketball today

Comment

Originally posted by WUwolf
                    Sorry guys,i would truly love to be on more, its unfortunate that the bad guys arent Shocker fans (i think they are all creighton fans) but like the crusades of the middle ages I will work very hard to convert them!!! :posterwu: PS.I wish everyone on SN and thier families a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! and a safe and and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
                    Sorry about the confusion WUwolf

Comment

Originally posted by WUwolf
                      Stay safe my man.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                      X