New Shocker Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Shocker Blog

Saw the Valley Blog set up recently and became interested. So today I set up a blog specifically for Shocker Basketball. I'll be posting on it daily, with pre-game and post-game threads, i'll also be keeping track of new records, and more...

I'm also looking for people who would like to be an author, which would involve making posts in the blog. You could start something you could do weekly, daily, or etc...

If you want to help out the site; Register, and then on the right side click 'follow this site'.

All help is appreciated

(PM me or post below if you want to be an author, i can only take 2 or 3 though)

Instead now I will be covering all sports, instead of just basketball. I changed the link.

Comment

I'm still looking for help if your interested.

Comment

I'll be an interested viewer, but at this time, as crazy as it sounds, I don't think I'd have time to contribute enough to where it would be acceptable.

Good luck though.. :good:

Maybe at a later date.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
          I'll be an interested viewer, but at this time, as crazy as it sounds, I don't think I'd have time to contribute enough to where it would be acceptable.

Good luck though.. :good:

Maybe at a later date.
          Thanks fever.

Btw, I have a preview for tomorrow's game against Texas up. I'm not that knowledgeable on volleyball so I just tried to give stats and shut up.

Comment

If you guys could go to the website and register, and then click follow this site it would really help me out.

Thanks for all the help, I really appreciate it.

Oh and if anyone wants to help me out and be an author on the site, send me a pm.

Comment

Well i'm still looking for someone to help me out with the blog. I need 1 or 2 more people that would be willing to post at least 2 times a week (though if you can only post once i'd think about it). If you're interested send me a pm with what you would like to contribute.

Comment

I hope you find someone who will help you!! I would am surprised there wouldn't be shocker fanatics that wouldn't like to talk about their team. Good Luck :goshocks:
                When the shockers lose my life becomes an instant disaster-Me

Comment

WuWolf will now be helping me out with the site.

Comment

I need some help. We're looking for 1 or 2 more topics to post on weekly. Anyone have any ideas?

We've already got pre-game and post-game breakdowns, a weekly player analysis, valley scores, a weekly offense breakdown, and a coaches show recap.

Comment

How bout hot women of the Valley
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
                        How bout hot women of the Valley
                        :good: :good:

... or hot women in general!
                        SFL is back!

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02
                          I need some help. We're looking for 1 or 2 more topics to post on weekly. Anyone have any ideas?

We've already got pre-game and post-game breakdowns, a weekly player analysis, valley scores, a weekly offense breakdown, and a coaches show recap.
                          Recruiting recap?
                          SFL is back!

Comment

Originally posted by SFL
                            Recruiting recap?
                            Hmm....that may work. Thanks for the idea

Comment

Athlete lifestyle, if possible. I know I enjoyed learning more about Ramon.

Comment

Working...
                              X