I find this utterly despicable...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I find this utterly despicable...

... to think that Noel Johnson (who has a great history of former Shockers behind him) has committed to go to a school where players do this:

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”25px”][vc_empty_space height=”25px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”stretch_row_content_no_spaces”][vc_column][mnky_posts_grid grid_height=”mpg-height-500″ no_dublicate=”yes” cat_hide=”off” excerpt_hide=”off” category_1=”featured” category_2=”featured” category_3=”featured” category_4=”featured” category_5=”featured”][vc_empty_space height=”25px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][mnky_heading title=”News” link=”url:%2Fnews%2F|||”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row css=”.vc_custom_1636995437026{padding-top: 30px !important;padding-bottom: 30px !important;}”][vc_column width=”2/3″][mnky_posts no_dublicate=”yes” rating_hide=”off” cat_hide=”off” author_hide=”off” date_hide=”off” comments_hide=”off” views_hide=”off” posts_per_page=”5″ taxonomy=”category” category=”news”][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″ el_class=”sticky-container”][mnky_posts no_dublicate=”yes” post_on_column=”on” rating_hide=”off” cat_hide=”off” author_hide=”off” date_hide=”off” comments_hide=”off” views_hide=”off” posts_per_page=”2″ taxonomy=”category” category=”news” el_class=”title-fix”][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][vc_empty_space height=”20px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”stretch_row” css=”.vc_custom_1510004527845{background-color: #00aabc !important;}”][vc_column][vc_column_text] Sponsored […]

I do not doubt Cheddar's reasoning for choosing the Trojans was based on this, but I can't even entertain the notion that a Shocker would ever stoop that low.

I watched most of the game. I didn't notice any other particularly dirty play by USC. However, Tim Floyd needs to put a stop to something like that. I think he should of been sent to the showers instead of being allowed to sit on the bench for the rest of the game. And Floyd should suspend him for at least a game even though the NCAA will not be.
    In the fast lane

Comment

That's bad but it's second place to getting kicked in the grapes....I've heard that can be VERY painful !!!!

:wsu_posters:

Comment

I watched the game. So weird because I was watching Ohio State and Miami the other day and a Miami player slapped an Ohio State player. In both cases the ref missed it but they went to replay and the player was charged with a flagrant foul. It's a new rule that refs can look at replay if the coach says something flagrant happened.

Chris Paul did the same thing in college (punched a guy in the groin).

Comment

If you'll remember, a USC player punched Matt Braeuer in the stomach when we played them two years ago. Of course, it wasn't seen by the refs.

Comment

Looked like a flop to me.

If he can't take a shot like that they should put pink panties on him and tell everyone he is special and cannot be touched.

:yahoo:
            Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
              If you'll remember, a USC player punched Matt Braeuer in the stomach when we played them two years ago. Of course, it wasn't seen by the refs.
              I definitely remember that (I wasn't watching it but heard all about it), and ever since then I haven't liked USC at all. Bunch of thugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
                Looked like a flop to me.

If he can't take a shot like that they should put pink panties on him and tell everyone he is special and cannot be touched.

:yahoo:
                Can you imagine that dude doing that to the X-Man? :D
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Age was the only thing that kept me off the court that day. If I had been 21 instead of 41 I would have made a total ass of myself .....rarely have I been that pissed off.

Comment

Unfortunately, the only thing to correct this behavior is an old-fashioned country ass-whupping. Since the whupper would get suspended for the year from the NCAA, nothing can be done.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

Age was the only thing that kept me off the court that day. If I had been 21 instead of 41 I would have made a total ass of myself .....rarely have I been that pissed off.
                      I'm 45 and capable of making a total ass of myself Doc!

Blake needs to find a dark alley and invite that tool to a UFC style brawl.
                      Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Has FSF ever mentioned I have only suffered one barn yard whuppin? I was running from this gal and I tripped!!! Yikes!!!!!!!

Response #11
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                          Has FSF ever mentioned I have only suffered one barn yard whuppin? I was running from this gal and I tripped!!! Yikes!!!!!!!

Response #11
                          "What you talkin' bout Willis?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k :D
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

USC = OJ

Need anything else be said?
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

and BUSH!!!

Comment

Working...