Where will WE finish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will WE finish

It seems like there is some difference of opinion on where we might finish as a team in the valley. After 6 games.....where do you think we'll end up now?

I say 3rd or 4th
    Goo Shockers

Re: Where will WE finish

Originally posted by ShoxFan45
    It seems like there is some difference of opinion on where we might finish as a team in the valley. After 6 games.....where do you think we'll end up now?

I say 3rd or 4th
    Anywhere from 4th-6th just based on how the Valley has performed to date. It can and probably will change pretty wildly....it's gonna be one of those years that ANYTHING can and probably will happen.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

I continue to believe 3rd to 5th.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

From Olando: 3-5

Comment

I can honestly see anywhere between 1st and 6th. The valley sucks this year, so who says we cant take it this year, now i doubt this would happen, but i really wouldnt be all that surprised.
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Based on the improvements I saw this weekend, and assuming they continue to make progress instead of regress like the last two seasons, I will say 3rd place in the Valley, but as week as the Valley is this year, I don't think contending for the title is out of the questions, nor is falling down to 5th or 6th. Can't see lower than that, though.

Comment

5th is my prediction. I'd love to be more optimistic and they played with a lot of heart and effort this weekend, but the Valley is tough despite it's early season record. It's a long season. I'd be happy with 5th and an obvious improvement in record from last season's forgettable one.

Comment

4th. We could with expected improvement do much better and contend. No way we finish lower than 6th.
                In the fast lane

Comment

I don't think some of you have learned your lesson after 06-07.. :roll:

I know I have.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever

I know I have.
                    Losing close games to Georgetown and Michigan State on a neutral court will most likely have a different effect than beating LSU and UAB (neither very good teams) on our home court....

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11

I know I have.
                      Losing close games to Georgetown and Michigan State on a neutral court will most likely have a different effect than beating LSU and UAB (neither very good teams) on our home court....
                      06-07, not 07-08. Think about that one again.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I know I have.
                        Is the lesson to become a cynicall a-hole who tries to stamp out any positive feelings on a message board. If that is the lesson, you learned it WAY better than anybody else.

Some teams tank. Some exceed expectations. I don't know what to expect from this team but I am going to keep my expectation moderate, hope the Shocks exceed my expectations, and enjoy the ride. And I will not ever try to rain on other Shocker fans' parades in the name of "realism".

Comment

I feel much peace in us reaching my goal of .500 in the Valley. I now think we could very well exceed that goal. There is NO WAY in hell that we finish lower than .500.

The men have proven that they have what it takes to hang with the best in the nation RIGHT NOW. There is no reason why HCGM should not be able to keep the men focused against less inspiring cupcakes such as Evansville, Indy State, Drake, etc. etc....

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11

I know I have.
                            06-07, not 07-08. Think about that one again.
                            That sounds like a direct inference toward the coach because we have all new players. So you think our coach will be a total failure for us?

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by McShocker

I know I have.
                              Is the lesson to become a cynicall a-hole who tries to stamp out any positive feelings on a message board. If that is the lesson, you learned it WAY better than anybody else.

Some teams tank. Some exceed expectations. I don't know what to expect from this team but I am going to keep my expectation moderate, hope the Shocks exceed my expectations, and enjoy the ride. And I will not ever try to rain on other Shocker fans' parades in the name of "realism".
                              Get excited. I hope I'm wrong about everything. I just don't like setting myself up, because I'm that much of a diehard fan.. So I go my way, you go yours. Like I said, I can only reach the blind so far..
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X