No announcement yet.

CU vs. NU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I listened to the end of the game and have read some of the comments and frankly it's a bit disturbing.

Who is surprised that P'unk is causing problems....? Anyone? This ranks up there with the sun rising in the east shocking.

You may not like CU (and I certainly don't) but for the most part you have to appreciate the way Dana has led the program. The problem here is that Dana felt like he needed to go outside of his "box" and get a "type" of player to take them to the next step. He has done this very occassionally, with mixed results.

The thing is, I don't think he needed to....but what do I know? I don't have 20 years head coaching experience and Dana's record speaks for itself....why any of their fans question him is beyond me.....actually, if they want to question why they brought in this cancer (and Stinnett fits in at CU about as well as I fit into a pair of speedos) then I can understand....otherwise they sound like foolish, spoiled, stupid fans.

If P'Allen finishes his career at Creighton I will be VERY VERY surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      I listened to the end of the game and have read some of the comments and frankly it's a bit disturbing.

Who is surprised that P'unk is causing problems....? Anyone? This ranks up there with the sun rising in the east shocking.

You may not like CU (and I certainly don't) but for the most part you have to appreciate the way Dana has led the program. The problem here is that Dana felt like he needed to go outside of his "box" and get a "type" of player to take them to the next step. He has done this very occassionally, with mixed results.

The thing is, I don't think he needed to....but what do I know? I don't have 20 years head coaching experience and Dana's record speaks for itself....why any of their fans question him is beyond me.....actually, if they want to question why they brought in this cancer (and Stinnett fits in at CU about as well as I fit into a pair of speedos) then I can understand....otherwise they sound like foolish, spoiled, stupid fans.

If P'Allen finishes his career at Creighton I will be VERY VERY surprised.
      Sounds like a future K St transfer! :yes: 8)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Just the mention of K St and I see SBG lurking.....too funny.

Kitty fans have to be salivating at the idea of P'unk in 2 tone purple. Just give them some stripes and it will be perfect.

Comment

P'Allen has been running around a bad crowd in Omaha. It is no surprise that this is catching up with him on the court. He is the key to CU having a good to great year. Without him, there is nothing too special about CU.

Comment

Bad crowd in Omaha?

Gotta stay away from Boy's town...

Comment

Was he not the player at the Chuck last season that got frustrated and kicked the rock up into the cheap seats? And then we must remember the perplexing "no call" by the clueless refs. 10,000 plus fans witnessed the ball drop-kicked, but I guess the 3 refs didn't? Hmmmmm.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                Was he not the player at the Chuck last season that got frustrated and kicked the rock up into the cheap seats? And then we must remember the perplexing "no call" by the clueless refs. 10,000 plus fans witnessed the ball drop-kicked, but I guess the 3 refs didn't? Hmmmmm.
                Yep, same thug.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                X