CU vs. NU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CU vs. NU

CU had a 13-point halftime lead. They now trail by 1 with 12:15 to go.

CU obviously struggling with something in the 2nd half....10 points at the under 4 minute media timeout?

Comment

Tied late.

Comment

S'kers up 1 with the ball about 45 seconds left.

Comment

Jays out of timeouts.........NU misses.....foul on CU.....not a shooting foul and only 6 on CU.....shotclock off.

Harley to the line......84% FT

Comment

Dotzler hits a 3 after NU makes both FT...tied with 17 seconds left.

Timeout for NU...both teams out of timeouts...this will decide it or OT.

Comment

Dotzler near steal.

Layup 2 seconds........

CU wants a late foul, they don't get it.....the might big choke for the Jays against a below average NU team.

Comment

Again we see the Valley struggle.
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

No P'Allen for the Jays tonight. He was benched for the game.

Comment

This league is so beatable it's not even funny..

I might I have to adjust our 9th place position slightly..

Also, noticed P'unk Allen was benched for disciplinary reasons. What a headcase. Not only is he getting under the opposing fans' skins, but now his own coach's.

He might be a better fit in the California Penal League.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever

Also, noticed P'unk Allen was benched for disciplinary reasons. What a headcase. Not only is he getting under the opposing fans' skins, but now his own coach's.

Thought I read that P' was benched for a hurt wrist. Not that I believe that anyway....

Edit: Yeah this says it was due to a hurt wrist.... http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pag...u_sid=10499957

Although like mentioned it may have also been due to disciplinary reasons:

Asked about Stinnett's status for the game against the Huskers, Altman said, "We'll see how his injury progresses, and he has a lot of areas that he needs to address."
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan

Thought I read that P' was benched for a hurt wrist. Not that I believe that anyway....

Edit: Yeah this says it was due to a hurt wrist.... http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pag...u_sid=10499957

Although like mentioned it may have also been due to disciplinary reasons:

Asked about Stinnett's status for the game against the Huskers, Altman said, "We'll see how his injury progresses, and he has a lot of areas that he needs to address."
                        According to the BJ Cafe, they was no such thing, and that he was benched for disciplinary reasons, not an injury..
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Some gems from BJCafe

Great. Blow a 16-point lead on Tuesday, now a 13-point lead tonight. We let this guy come back from Arkansas to get us in the NIT, then embarrass us by sitting out our best player in the Nebraska game because he can't handle him. Got better things to do. This is not major college basketball.
                          I saw a team quit and exhibit no heart...They gave up and looked like a deer caught in headlights.
                          I am beyond pissed at Dana right now. Why is our offense being run through Dotzler the final five minutes? Witter or Woodfox or anybody else please....

There are so many reasons why we didn't deserve to win this game. A 13 point half-time lead evaporated very quickly that was spurred on by numerous turnovers by JD and Carter. You can't blame one player for the loss, as Dotzler just isn't a good caliber player.

I am so sick to my stomach after watching that game I'm glad I'm not attending Tuesday's game.
                          Anyone want to start a pool on how much longer P will be around?
                          I'm only up to page 11 of a 14-page thread.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Patience, Nostradamus, it's simply a matter of time.

Comment

Wow - God Altman seems to have sown dissension amongst the fans. I don't read BJ Cafe much, but when I have been over there I have certainly NEVER read anything critical about Altman. P'Stin must have REALLY pissed off DA for him to get benched.

Comment

Working...
                              X