Old Spice Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rZ
    Most here have agreed that it is reasonable for annalists to predict the Shox loosing....but that sounded more like a personal attack, especially the 3rd paragraph.
    That paragraph sounds perfectly fine to me. In fact I agree with every word of it.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
      Originally posted by rZ
      Most here have agreed that it is reasonable for annalists to predict the Shox loosing....but that sounded more like a personal attack, especially the 3rd paragraph.
      That paragraph sounds perfectly fine to me. In fact I agree with every word of it.
      Marty, you're well over due for a 'swift kick' in the grapes! :D
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

A dose of realism...
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

What's the actual tipoff time for the game on ESPN2? I know GoShockers.com shows it as 1PM. The first game between Tennessee and Siena starts at 11AM, so it seems like it would be closer to 1:30PM like the Cox Guide shows. How much time is there between games, 30 minutes?

I guess they're only going by the times on the bracket.

Comment

Our game should start closer to 1:30CST. I believe the protocol is to allow 20-25 minutes between games.

Comment

Originally posted by notquiteBWing
              i will castrate myself if we lose that bad.
              Be careful what you promise. There are probably some on this board that will offer you some recipes for Wichita Oysters. LOL

Comment

We've had two bad years. Last year was understandable, the year before that wasn't. When we are grouped with 7 good teams, some writers will say some not very nice things about us. I don't know who wrote this blog but I dislike it more than what Andy said:

There's a good reason why I have not posted much about college basketball the last two years in October and November. Well, two good reasons...
                In the fast lane

Comment

A weak link?

How blissful.

I love random bloggers. I think I'm gonna go make one right now and talk about how stupid they are.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I think it will be difficult to beat a team like G'town and some of the others in the tourney. I want to compete in this tournament and give our young players confidence so when conference play comes it will feel a lot easier. I also want the Shockers to get some respect so when they leave Orlando, the analysts will be like the Shockers played hard and things are going in the right directions and I want the other 7 teams not wanting to schedule WSU again.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
                    Shocker Forever!!

Comment

Well, it looks like we'll be playing the 9:30 am 'breakfast' games on Friday and Sunday (ESPNU).
                      SFL is back!

Comment

Working...
                      X