Old Spice Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Spice Classic

How does everyone think we will do this week in Orlando? Of course we know that Andy Katz hates us.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.

The only shocker would be if Wichita State doesn't leave Orlando with three losses. Everything else is wide-open.

Re: Old Spice Classic

The only shocker would be if Wichita State doesn't leave Orlando with three losses. Everything else is wide-open.
    How can you disagree with Katz' assessment?

Young, inexperienced team in a tournament of heavyweights. Even 1 win would be huge.

--'85.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Nobody disagrees really with the assessment. It's just how he's been going about it lately...

I still think they'll pull out a win.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

We should lose three so I'll be happy win a win.
        In the fast lane

Comment

I got no problem with Katz's statement. He's just saying what everyone is thinking. Well, outside of Shockerland that is.

One win would definitely be a Shocker.

Comment

I hope Shocker fans in attendance boo the crap out of Katz. And if we do win a game, he needs to hear it and hear it loud.

While his logic may be sound, his digs at WSU at every opportunity has shown him to be little more than a punk with a podium.

Comment

Maybe Marshall ticked Katz off at the NCAA Tournament two years ago. Who knows. Maybe Katz just decided that last year and this year he has no use for WSU. Whatever his problem, I for one will not welcome him back about the wagon when we start running again.

Comment

Agree with most of the comments. It's not the idea Katz is saying, it's the way he's saying it and at the frequency he's talking shots at us.

If he does the color on the game Thursday, as rumored to, I'll run a counter for how many times he knocks us down.

Katz can suck one as far as I'm concerned..
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

A knave despised by all.

Comment

Shocks barely lose to Georgetown and win the next two games

I believe!
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Stutz is going to be tested going up against Greg Monroe. Wouldn't it be funny if he got the best of him?

Our rebounding skills will have to be good for this game, but we have our secret weapon, Clemente.

Comment

We cant settle for jacking up outside shots. We must control the game tempo to have a chance!
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                          Stutz is going to be tested going up against Greg Monroe. Wouldn't it be funny if he got the best of him?

Our rebounding skills will have to be good for this game, but we have our secret weapon, Clemente.
                          If Stutz gets the best of Monroe, we'd better start recruiting another center for next season.

In other words: stranger things have happened, but unlikely.

Beating GTown will require a team effort, set plays, rock solid defense, and a whole ton of luck.
                          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock
                            A knave despised by all.
                            :yes:
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Is Andy Katz the second coming of Billy Packer?

Comment

Working...
                              X