Clemente
    Hawkins
    Toure

or

Hannah rather than Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
      Originally posted by Snapshot9
      I do not think the coach can continue with an 11 player rotation, 12 when Griskenas is back. I think he will have to settle for 10 man rotation.
      Let me guess. Some players on your 10 man roation are:
      Clemente, Ramon
      Stutz, Garrett
      Murry, Toure'
      Hatch, Graham
      Griskenas, Mantas
      Chamberlain, Reggie
      Ellis, Aaron
      Hawkins, A.J.

Others might be:
      Durley, J.T. ?
      Hannah, Clevin ?

Players who will ride the bench with your 10 man roation are:
      Kyles, David
      Steven, Brett
      Britton, Jr., Reggie
      Felter, Mason
      Michael, Bret

Right? :D
      Spangler ... You listed them right, including Durley and Hannah, but I would sit Ellis, or either play him very limited minutes (See 2008-2009 Shocker Prouty Ratings thread for an explanation). Ellis looks like a brand new Freshman instead of a Sophmore. He needs to sit until he proves hisself more in practice.

If Hannah doesn't regain his composure, and run the team like it should be run, I would think of putting Murry in as the PG.

And finally, Stutz should play more and Durley less. Durley is lazy.

Comment

I agree that Stutz is deserving of a start. Looking ahead a game, it's going to be a real challenge for him and JT to go up against Greg Monroe.
        In the fast lane

Comment

I not only think JT is lazy, I also think he's a "baby". I don't think he takes much to coaching, and the coach needs to see that, and do something about it...namely, sit his @$$ on the bench.

Comment

Murray
            Hatch
            Hawkins
            Clemente
            Stutz

Chamberlain
            Hannah
            Kyles
            Ellis
            Durley

Comment

Originally posted by vancedave56
              Murray
              Hatch
              Hawkins
              Clemente
              Stutz

Chamberlain
              Hannah
              Kyles
              Ellis
              Durley
              :good:
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Does anyone know if Griskenas will play in Monday's game against Centenary? If he doesn't play then, I do not think he will play in Orlando.

Griskenas plays the 4 postion better than Ellis has, and his defense is better, especially around the boards.

Comment

I hope Griskenas doesnt play monday so he would be ready for orlando.

Comment

Originally posted by ShauXTyme
                    I not only think JT is lazy, I also think he's a "baby". I don't think he takes much to coaching, and the coach needs to see that, and do something about it...namely, sit his @$$ on the bench.
                    As fans we don't know what is going on between coach and player. I think JT wants to be the player we all want him to be. I just don't think his mind and body are equipped at this point to be that player.

JT had a few bulbs in his game that weren't lighting up last year. Supposedly, the effort bulb came on after last season. But the defense bulb is still dark.

Comment

Who says the coaching staff doesn't read Shockernet?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                        Who says the coaching staff doesn't read Shockernet?
                        The coaching staff!! :lol: (I know you get the joke. ;-) )
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I don't know how much better Stutz can play D at this point in his career.....AE has shown nothing so far so Durley will probably get the same number of minutes without starting....our interior defense could be awful this year....Hope I'm wrong

Comment

At least Ellis is coming off of injury so we can still hope he comes around the next few games...
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I think Ellis is a kid who needs some time to get comfortable on the court before he gains the confidence necessary to play like he did late last season. Granted, that's based on a freshman year where he probably should have redshirted. So I hope it's different this year. Maybe the Centenary game will be the one where he gains that confidence. We're going to need his skills at the OSC.

Comment

Presonally, I think HCGM plays the player he thinks gives them the best chance for success...ALWAYS!!!! He isn't the kind of guy who starts someone simply because they aren't a freshman, or because they are...or because they have been around for a while...he starts and plays the best players always...

Comment

Working...
                                X