No announcement yet.

Interesting Shockwaves Blog Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What coaches practices aren't closed? And most coaches are a hard-ass. You can't instill discipline into a team by being soft.

I did not think that Cold went over the line, so to speak, considering all the circumstances. If they let fans watch practices, then they have to expect some rather candid comments showing up on a board somewhere. That's just a fact of life.

I would expect the practices, especially at the beginning, to resemble something of a Boot camp.

LOL - I remember when I posted first about Ogirri would probably not be with us the following year, I was met with all kinds of disdain and negative remarks, even though my information was entirely reliable and accurate, months before it was announced.

Cold calls them as he sees them, and you always know where he stands.
    I prefer his style over someone who obfuscates every thread he posts on.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
      Over the years I have had more inside information from players, friends of the program, etc. etc. than I could care to remember. I have shared practically none of it publicly or privately.
      Cold I just want to say that you are truly a special person, to be blessed with such insider information and showing the restraint to hold it back from the general public is very admirable.

I think I can say for all ShockerNet members you are our hero.
      lol :good:

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
        What coaches practices aren't closed? And most coaches are a hard-ass. You can't instill discipline into a team by being soft.

I did not think that Cold went over the line, so to speak, considering all the circumstances. If they let fans watch practices, then they have to expect some rather candid comments showing up on a board somewhere. That's just a fact of life.

I would expect the practices, especially at the beginning, to resemble something of a Boot camp.

LOL - I remember when I posted first about Ogirri would probably not be with us the following year, I was met with all kinds of disdain and negative remarks, even though my information was entirely reliable and accurate, months before it was announced.

Cold calls them as he sees them, and you always know where he stands.
        I prefer his style over someone who obfuscates every thread he posts on.
        Thanks man!

Now look what you have done, the dictionary.com servers are going to be overloaded all afternoon long because you posted a word like obfuscate. ;-)

T

...8)

Comment

Working...
        X