No announcement yet.

my prediction? 4th.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I, also, am going with 4th through 6th (Optimisticly). Except for Stutz, most of our new players are guards, and I feel like they are smart, athletic, and talented. Hawkins has played D-1 ball, he knows what to expect, and he has good stats from playing D-1 ball.

What I am saying is that I think this team will come together well and faster than expected, and therefore, their performance will be better than most expect.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
      With how young this team is, a ninth place prediction is not unreasonable. Of course we all feel the talent and coaching is there to finish higher, but realistically, I think we are too raw from an experience and physical standpoint to finish higher.
      Get ready for meltdown city if that becomes reality...

P.S.

I like your avatar! One could find respite in those pillows if the season turns sour.

T

...8)

Comment

Dear Santa - All I want for Christmas is doze pillows! Think you can keep them warm in your sleigh?

Comment

With how young this team is, a ninth place prediction is not unreasonable. Of course we all feel the talent and coaching is there to finish higher, but realistically, I think we are too raw from an experience and physical standpoint to finish higher.
          sorry. i didn't read what you said. too much underboob showing

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
            sorry. i didn't read what you said. too much underboob showing
            I <3 underboobs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T

...8)

Comment

I have to admit those puppies are nice. What was the topic anyway?
              SFL is back!

Comment

Agree, nice puppies, but back to my original comment: We are below EVANSVILLE, I still think we should have been given a little more respect than that!!!

Comment

Would it be a reach to say that if the Shocker Nation had more underboobage we would be getting more respect?

8008'5

T

...8)

Comment

Why do I have the feeling a couple of us are trying to be banned?? Come on guys, be nice to Royal. I have no problem with the pictures but can see them other places if I'm in the mood.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                      Why do I have the feeling a couple of us are trying to be banned?? Come on guys, be nice to Royal. I have no problem with the pictures but can see them other places if I'm in the mood.
                      This is hardly bannable or even PG-13...

Loosen the collar a bit there starchy!

T

...8)

Comment

Actually, check the posting guidelines, particularly those regarding images.

I'll make it easy for you:

Images of women, men, models, celebrities, etc. (basically, "eye-candy") are allowed only as avatars. Additionally, they should meet a standard of decency as determined by SN staff. If the person in the image is scantily-clad or posing in a suggestive manner, it may not pass the decency test.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                          Actually, check the posting guidelines, particularly those regarding images.

I'll make it easy for you:

Images of women, men, models, celebrities, etc. (basically, "eye-candy") are allowed only as avatars. Additionally, they should meet a standard of decency as determined by SN staff. If the person in the image is scantily-clad or posing in a suggestive manner, it may not pass the decency test.
                          http://www.shockernet.net/sn/viewtop...?p=90940#90940
                          I appreciate you making it easy for me. One would need a whole afternoon to study and learn all the rules that this board is governed by... :yes:

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                            I think I agree with Trop. There are other places for those things. Why must it be in a sport (and family oriented) forum? I don't understand the people who tried to display objectional images here. The only thing Royal can do is ... banning them. ;-)
                            Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Did I screw up again on my avatar? I'll change it.

Comment

Did I screw up again on my avatar? I'll change it.
                                Yes, it appears we all have. Seeing the bottom 25-30% of a woman's breast is "objectionable", but photos depicting violence is A-OK!!11

It's a shame that the church has spent so much time demonizing sexuality and the human body. They have programmed generations to cringe at the site of nudity, yet gossip, slander, racism, materialism, and general hatred/intolerance seems to fly by with nary an admonishment.

What we end up with is Christian women who are frigid (even in marriage), movies with nudity requiring an "R" rating while movies displaying heads being blown off only needing "PG", and guys like Fred Phelps acting a fool and believing he is doing the Lord's work.

I say censor the violence but let the boobies fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

T

...8)

Comment

Working...
                                X