my prediction? 4th.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my prediction? 4th.....

...i think marshall will turn this into a VERRRY good squad by conference!

I like 5th...it will be a little bit of a rough start but we will finish the year stong. I also predict an appearance in the MVC tournament championship game.

Comment

I really can see it either way, i can see them surprises some people with a 3rd, 4th, or 5th place, but then i can see us playing in the play in game, it just depends how the young guys progress.
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

No worse than 5th.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Does anyone know of any betting websites that have an wins over/under for the Shockers this year?
          Spoiler Alert: Bruce Willis was dead the whole time!

Comment

I predict there will be a lot of disappointed Shocker fans on here this year.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
              I predict there will be a lot of disappointed Shocker fans on here this year.
              Disappointed is for when something happens beyond your control. Two years of poor performance will equal anger and HCGM supporters will start hopping off the bandwagon in droves...

T

...8)

Comment

5th seems to be just about right. No better than 4th and no worse than 6th.

Paul Suellentrop hit it on the head in a previous article.

The key word this year is: PATIENCE

Comment

4th to 6th, NIT if 4th
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11
                    4th to 6th, NIT if 4th
                    Just so you don't think I'm pickin' on ya' ... I agree! :good:
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Noticeably better than last season. That's my only prediction. If I learned anything from last season it's that things can happen that you can't possibly prepare for, and while it was primarily bad last season in that way, it can also be good, and I'm hoping we have more of that this year than bad.

Better than 9th, but who knows how much better? We'll know more as the season unfolds and we all get a better feel for how this team will play.

Comment

Remember Drake was picked 10th last year I believe and we all know that turned out! I honestly dont care where we get picked in pre season, never have and hopefully never will... but we are picked below EVANSVILLE!!!! That is no RESPECT at all! :posterwsu:

Comment

Two things I like about HCGM is that his teams seem to enjoy playing the game and playing for him because he lets them.
                          Turgeon never looked comfortable in his skin as the coach at WSU and some of that tension seemed to filter through to the players.

The 2006-2007 season was a good example. We return everyone except PM and by the middle of the season that team
                          was so tight you couldn't pull a needle out of their a$$ with a tractor. Turgeon lost that team and never did figure out how to get it back on track.

As the 2008-2009 newcomers gets more comfortable with the system I think they will give a good accounting of themselves and finish middle of the pack.
                          "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
                          which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

With how young this team is, a ninth place prediction is not unreasonable. Of course we all feel the talent and coaching is there to finish higher, but realistically, I think we are too raw from an experience and physical standpoint to finish higher.

Comment

My prediction, you will see this team in a play-in game during the MVC tournament. No better than 7th. Too many new guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X