Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you keep Toure and David off the floor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will any of you change your predictions after last night?
    Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Comment

Originally posted by TDSHOX
      Will any of you change your predictions after last night?
      We will be better, quicker than I originally thought.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Did anyone keep track of rebounds? I had to leave early and I know that Garrett had several with half the scrimmage left. In fact, on defensive rebounds, it looked as if Garrett getting the rebound was just a given and his teammates were in transition before he actually had control of the ball.

Not necessarily a good thing but they see a lot more of him playing then I do so I suspect that the odds of him snarfing up rebounds are pretty high. It was great to see...it didn't look like he had to try to get rebounds which I haven't been accustomed to seeing for many seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Capitol Shock
          Did anyone keep track of rebounds? I had to leave early and I know that Garrett had several with half the scrimmage left. In fact, on defensive rebounds, it looked as if Garrett getting the rebound was just a given and his teammates were in transition before he actually had control of the ball.

Not necessarily a good thing but they see a lot more of him playing then I do so I suspect that the odds of him snarfing up rebounds are pretty high. It was great to see...it didn't look like he had to try to get rebounds which I haven't been accustomed to seeing for many seasons.
          Come to think of it, I didn't see anybody with a skywalker-type really strong rebound. Also I don't remember many bad passes or traveling calls.
          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
          ---------------------------------------
          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Lots of guys were carrying the ball but the refs were not going to call that at a 20 min scrimmage.

Comment

Question: How do you keep David and Toure off of the floor?

Answer: By telling them to spend all their time above the rim!

wait for it......

wait for it......

ZING!
              You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Working...
              X