No announcement yet.

Shocker Madness Oct. 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey I got 3 new season Basketball tickets does that count Doc?

Comment

• Geez Doc, still t'ed off about the volleyball attendance? :roll:

I can print up my shockervision receipt. Will that suffice?
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
        Originally posted by WuDrWu
        I have re-evaluated the scrimmage and have some new and improved information for those concerned about the post defense.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Nothing has changed, as I still have good information.

At no point did I say I was going to share it with the masses.

Post a personal scanned picture of a volleyball season ticket & I'll be happy to PM you.
        Alright I can do that. Your info better not be a let down that's all I have to say. What volleyball has to do with it is beyond me, other than you want people to support it (I do). but whatever the doc wants I guess the Doc gets.

Comment

• I love the way Doc gets people going!!!
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• <---- As requested. Thanks for the PM Doc.

Comment

• Going back to the Madness event...

Production values were even more poor than usual. What does it take to get something good in there? It's not even a money issue. For instance, they could of informed the athletes that they were going to be asked a question when they entered, and maybe, I dunno, even what the question was so they could come up with something better than a "ummm......." answer.

I brought someone who's only lived in the area for a few years and it was just embarrassing.

Sure, it's nothing major. But Shocker Madness, if nothing else, is a SHOW that's supposed to get people excited about the upcoming season. Trying to put on a SHOW with absolutely no showmanship is kind of hard.
              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• I've got to agree.

All the thought went into the theme and logistics for the intros ... nothing into the execution. The pace was absolutely glacial.
                “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee
                  I've got to agree.

All the thought went into the theme and logistics for the intros ... nothing into the execution. The pace was absolutely glacial.
                  I heard that most of the little kids were in bed by midnight.

Comment

Working...
                  X