Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have class with any of the ballers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have class with any of the ballers?

I have Acct 260 with AJ Hawkins. At first, I was scared to talk to him because he looked a bit mean and he was a foot taller than me, he's a real cool cat and told me coach is really hard on them. The best part talking to him was that he had a 1000 watt smile when I mentioned coach and his relationship with him. I've seen Ramon around my class, too bad he always leaves before I talk to him.

Re: Anyone have class with any of the ballers?

Originally posted by JohnDorian
    I've seen Ramon around my class, too bad he always leaves before I talk to him.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I had Henry Carr and Gus Santos in my American Hero class in the Fall of 1985.

I had a 1 hour piano class with Cedric Coleman's girlfriend. He was kind of an ass.

Mark Standiford was a class act in my English class.

Comment

John, you're a funny man.
        FWIW, before you were born, I had classes with the following athletes: Randy Smithson, Jay Jackson, Eric Kuhn (sp), Joe Carter, Phil Stevenson, Cliff Levingston, Karl Papke, Prince McJunkins, and several other that I can't recall. :D
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I had class with Matt, Ryan Martin and PJ during the sweet 16 year. Mb and Rm were there all the time and happy to chat it up... the only time PJ attended(that i was there..) was during a presentation or test. He was there like 3 times the whole semester heh

Comment

I was in a Communications class with Mo Evans, and I learned a lot about supplements from his in-class speeches. :roll:
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

class

I had a class with Doug Mirabelli and several other baseball players from the early 90's- Doug was a really nice guy.

Comment

I had a class with Paul Wight. I believe it was Latin I. He dropped it a few weeks in.

Comment

Originally posted by kpi03
                  I had class with Matt, Ryan Martin and PJ during the sweet 16 year. Mb and Rm were there all the time and happy to chat it up... the only time PJ attended(that i was there..) was during a presentation or test. He was there like 3 times the whole semester heh
                  You need to start going to class more often. :lol:
                  Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

TMI.
                    Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Originally posted by TxShox
                      I had a class with Paul Wight. I believe it was Latin I. He dropped it a few weeks in.

He had to drop it because it coincided with 2 mandatory classes for his major.

Testosterone 724-Is there such a thing as too much of a good thing?

Shop 512 - The art of collapsing furniture, balsa chairs and trampoline floors.

Comment

I started college after he graduated (left college?), but I think Paul Wight was still in town playing for that semi-pro basketball team. I was behind him in line one afternoon at the Crack-Mac and witnessed my first ever McDonald's order-for-one-person that hit the $teens. He probably could have sat in there all day and eaten the cycle.
                        The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

I went to Butler County one year and had Speech class with Rudy Johnson (Cincinatti Bengals) Lee Nailon (ex-NBA) and Julius Wanjuru (NJCAA, NCAA Div I cross country champ and member of the Kenyan Olympic Team). There was another girl there that played a little in the WNBA.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

I had a class with Ben Christiansen (1st rd draft pick Cubs). He kept throwing books at the GA teaching the class. He was trying to back him off the plate......two broken eye sockets later the GA quit showing up.

Shocker Football...Alive in '95 errr 2005 errr 2025!!

Comment

I am waiting for someone who had classes with George Bush. I keep reading this hoping to find this out

Comment

Working...
                              X