Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigshotmaker
    You would need a strong willed pg who could control and manage the game on both ends with that lineup.I think we already have him on the roster he just need to emerge.That would be one long lineup.
    Actually, we have two point guards and I am sure all on this fine forum will be pleased with them.

Comment

All I want to know is:

Are we done with an inside presence of Phil Mendelsohn and Darrin Dugger, a 6'5" PF of Rick Conn and a PG of KC Hunt?

Honestly, as ultra-competitive as Mark Tugeon was he still limited himself with his pre-conceived notion of the program. Gregg has no pre-conceived notions. He just shaves every morning and gets to it.

Buy low fellas.

Comment

Rick I look forward to your reports,keep them coming.

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO
          Honestly, as ultra-competitive as Mark Tugeon was he still limited himself with his pre-conceived notion of the program. Gregg has no pre-conceived notions. He just shaves every morning and gets to it.

If you listed internet message boards posts in order of truthfulness with 1 being the word of God, the above post would easily be on the first page.

Comment

xaz, what I recall is a post or article stating he had grown to 7-0, not 7-1.
            Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Originally posted by wsu789
              xaz, what I recall is a post or article stating he had grown to 7-0, not 7-1.
              7-0 is the right answer.

Comment

Working...
              X