No announcement yet.

Sooner head man gets a raise...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote "Cheating or not, Sampson took them to a final four. I would consider that winning." Interesting concept. Didn't Michigan have to forfeit all their games and give back all of the NCAA money from the Fab Five era because of the Chris Weber incident. I think they not only made the final four but also mad the final. Is that winning? Considering their record is now 0'fer during the Weber era

Quote "Look at any other BCS program, and it'll become relatively clear that you almost have to cheat to win."

Everyone is doing it, so it must be okay?

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt
      quote "Cheating or not, Sampson took them to a final four. I would consider that winning." Interesting concept. Didn't Michigan have to forfeit all their games and give back all of the NCAA money from the Fab Five era because of the Chris Weber incident. I think they not only made the final four but also mad the final. Is that winning? Considering their record is now 0'fer during the Weber era

Quote "Look at any other BCS program, and it'll become relatively clear that you almost have to cheat to win."

Everyone is doing it, so it must be okay?
      I never said it's ok. All I said is that it's possible to win at OU, and it's been proven. I never stated that I agree with any of the tactics to get to the said winning.

Comment

This has strayed so far from where the thread started which barely had legitimacy on this forum to begin with. Now it's just bitter and BCS bashing.

Comment

They got to the Tournament last year, and they're going to be very good in 2008-2009. Oklahoma has two FFs and Tournament appearances in 16 of the last 20 years. I call that a winning program. Sampson's phone calls might put a black-eye on that period, but in no way to they erase the system of grit and pain Sampson had going on there. They were a nightmare to play. Their games were ugly. That OU/Michigan State game was a bloody war.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Working...
          X