No announcement yet.

Christian Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katenda is sticking with his list of 4 schools. Visits to Notre Dame and Wake Forest are planned. Georgia Tech and Iowa visits may or may not happen.

On Rivals message board, Bossi says Katenda will be in the discussion for top 150.

In the fast lane

Comment

So, who would be the better fit for us, Katenda or Olaseni?
      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash
        Since Katenda doesn't appear to be interested, I hope it's Olaseni. At least he has mentioned us. According to Bossi, Oklahoma and Texas A&M are now interested in Olaseni.
        In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
          Originally posted by wusphlash
          Since Katenda doesn't appear to be interested, I hope it's Olaseni. At least he has mentioned us. According to Bossi, Oklahoma and Texas A&M are now interested in Olaseni.
          Cripes Trop, how do you gather all this information and then manage to keep it all organized? You're a walking encyclopedia of highschool recruits, juco recruits, and coach and player transfers.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Eric and Buddy are a half notch more highly rated than Gabe, but he has tremendous upside.

Comment

In the next couple of days Katenda may add one school to his list. No information on what school that is. He has dropped Georgia Tech after they fired Paul Hewitt. Notre Dame, Wake Forest and Iowa are still being considered. A visit to Notre Dame is set for April 15.

In the fast lane

Comment

Katenda's mystery school may be Nebraska.

In the fast lane

Comment

Sunrise's Lawerence Fejokwu has interest from Drexel, St. Peters and several others. He made the all-star game at yesterday's Hoop Group camp in Reading, PA.

Franklin Uzonwanne offers are from D-2s and junior colleges.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

"WSU is good pickup ball"

Coach Linstead

Comment

What's the deal with Sunrise? Are they supposed to be like Oak Hill Academy or Findlay Prep midwest style or something? I have never heard of any Sunrise player going on to DI all-american or anything like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town
                        "WSU is good pickup ball"

Coach Linstead
                        As I've said on another thread: I'm just not sure if WSU will get a quality Sunrise player until we win the Valley and make the Dance. I think they want to showcase that their best players are going to the Big 6 and not ending up at the local mid-major school. I don't agree with that thinking, but I believe that's what's going on.

By the way, anybody know Linstead's credentials and where he came from? I'm interested in knowing what makes him THAT kind of coach to handle THAT kind of players.

Comment

Well the very people who posted earlier on this board and seemed to know something about SCA and how they operated (Shockerfan1, Denny Crane, and maybe shoxlax), are not adding anything for a while. Maybe that's because they don't anything, or maybe that's because they don't want to say anything negative regarding the relationship between SCA officials and/or coaches and WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster
                            Well the very people who posted earlier on this board and seemed to know something about SCA and how they operated (Shockerfan1, Denny Crane, and maybe shoxlax), are not adding anything for a while. Maybe that's because they don't anything, or maybe that's because they don't want to say anything negative regarding the relationship between SCA officials and/or coaches and WSU.
                            Nah, I've just been busy. Lindstead's dad runs the school. Kyle is a gym rat/grinder who worked local camps and coaches 12 months a year. So no fancy pedigree, that's for sure. Can't tell you why WSU doesn't have one of their players on the roster, thought it was going to happen two years ago with Raphael. They still have a good reputation with our coaching staff and Mr. Okon, so it kind of baffles me too.

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                              Katenda's mystery school may be Nebraska.

http://www.bloggersodear.com/2011/4/...ng-update-4-19
                              The same Nebraska that came in here waving a flag the size of our scoreboard during the NIT and then got a free non-cosmetological ass-waxing by the Shox? THAT Nebraska?

Good for him.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Katenda signed with Notre Dame.

Comment

Working...
                                X