No announcement yet.

Christian Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw a torpedo once. It was on a ship. Then they fired it. I was like... COOL.

Then another ship blew up. I was confused. What happened to the other ship?

Comment

• For leaping ,or did he make some strong brew.

Comment

• This has to be an alt/troll. Has to. Nobody can be this shitty at posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
          This has to be an alt/troll. Has to. Nobody can be this shitty at posting.
          Dofo. There was one other poster but I can't remember the name that was ran a few years ago.

These are bad all around. Though they make me laugh when the replies start.

Comment

• From Tweeter, Maguy Agua, brother of Akoy, is planning to transfer to Sunrise. He apparently just checked out WSU and thinks its pretty nice. 6-6, class of 2015.

visit www.iaelites.comFor your individual highlight tape contact 319-830-1593 or iaelites.com@gmail.com
            In the fast lane

Comment

• Dusan Kovacevic, 6-9, is another 2015 transferring in to Sunrise.

Specializing in drafts with top players on the NBA horizon, player profiles, scouting reports, rankings and prospective international recruits.
              In the fast lane

Comment

• Hey trop, any idea if recent Sunrise transfer, Jerry Myles, has any interest from WSU. Looks to be a 2016 PG from Davenport, IA.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I'm not aware of it, but we don't know much about our interest in that class.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

• Plus, regarless of interest, we've never landed a guy from Sunrise. Been some really good talent through there. Hoping another good tournament run will help us pull a few guys from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCrossover View Post
                      Plus, regarless of interest, we've never landed a guy from Sunrise. Been some really good talent through there. Hoping another good tournament run will help us pull a few guys from there.
                      "WSU is good pickup ball" Coach Linstead

OK, OK. I know there is suppose to be a good relationship with him and HCGM. However, I wonder how many of Linstead's BCS placements have played in a F4?

I think Hield will be a very good player for OU and we may never know how good Katenda might have been (although he's on ND's roster for this year).

Has any of the other Sunrise players developed into a quality D-I player yet? Has WSU's performance over the last 3 years garnered any more interest from Sunrise players than before?

Comment

• This is this Sunrise kid I wish we could have landed. Doesn't look like he gets much PT at Miami, but he's been on some good teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          "WSU is good pickup ball" Coach Linstead
                          This quote has been posted several times.

Here are my questions: Is it accurate? Is it in context? Has it been confirmed?

It just seems so dumb for a coach to make such a derogatory statement about another coach, particularly about a coach in his home town. And extra dumb, when it is about a coach of Coach Marshall's stature and accomplishments.

Coaches are more tight than a tick on a hound dog. A coach seldom criticizes another coach.
                          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• If I remember correctly, it was in the Eagle. In my opinion, many on Shockernet took it in a way that he didn't intend.
                            In the fast lane

Comment

• Here is where it was quoted.
                              Professional gas passer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                                This quote has been posted several times.

Here are my questions: Is it accurate? Is it in context? Has it been confirmed?

It just seems so dumb for a coach to make such a derogatory statement about another coach, particularly about a coach in his home town. And extra dumb, when it is about a coach of Coach Marshall's stature and accomplishments.

Coaches are more tight than a tick on a hound dog. A coach seldom criticizes another coach.
                                What he means is that the pickup games during the summer are very good.

He is not making a judgement about the quality of the program.

Why someone would think that Kyle Linstead would make a derogatory remark about WSU is beyond me.
                                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                                -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                                X