Single 2008-09 season ticket for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your in my section, I am in row 5.

I love to see little ones all decked out in their 'Shocker gear'. Saw some cute ones recently at a baseball game.

Comment

We sit in a great section with a lot of nice, tolerant people, so we managed to take our daughter to 6 or 7 games last year. She was two +/- a month for most of the time, and whoever was holding her did not get to watch much basketball. Next season she will be three and we have number two coming in July. I think the oldest will be spending a lot of time with Grandma next year, which will make her mad but she just can't sit through the whole game.

I think most of it depends on the child. Ours doesn't sit still anywhere.

Comment

I think SASO should provide day care for the ones who need it...I think Antoine Carr should run it with kids doing layup drills till they either sleep or score a 100 points. You could have a glass window like a bunch of little animals at the zoo and wave to your kids at halftime..but we need a name for the daycare..something catchy...any ideas? ok sorry got carried away..what was this thread about....oh yeah tickets....
        1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Kids at games

My oldest son (born in March) started going to games in '91-'92 season when he was 8 months old. We probably have missed only 7 to 8 games over the last 17 seasons. He was always into the games from the very begining.

At the last home game this year, he hits me with a reality check. He remarks "This is probably my last Shocker game to watch in a while." He is going away to college and won't be around for too many.

I say keep bringing your kids to the games, before you know it they are all grown up!

Comment

My daughter attended her first game less than 1 month old and has logged more face time on the big screen than anyone ever should. She gets irritated now that she isn't on more but she is a real ham and egger.

She LOVES the Shox (she's her dad's kid) but she gets bored sometimes as well. As with all kids, there are good days, great days, and days you should leave them at home. I know I am lucky.

Comment

On the days you should leave them at home......the closet isn't involved is it? :whistle:
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
              X