Fridge back at the chuck?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridge back at the chuck?!

Saw a piece of a commercial about and 1 coming to town, specifically mentioning fridge. Anyone have the specifics?

No details here but I will say I was pissed last time and 1 came through and fridge wasnt here... and it was after he made the team. Actually most the main guys werent here. Wosrt 20 bucks I ever spent in my life. On top of all that they didnt even play untill an hour late... it was a total mess. A mess I wont take a chance on again even with the potential to see fridge again.

Comment

Fridge isnt with And1 anymore I believe

Comment

"We ballin everyday so wut it dew yall and 1 the best ."
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I couldn't care less about and 1, but if fridge is really playing, I would go just to support him and watch him play again.

Comment

Jerome "Fridge/Circus" Holman is now plying his trade with the upstart "Ball4Real World Tour."

Their Web site is currently down, but it looks like the closest they'll come to Wichita is June 8 in OKC.
            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Tickets -> http://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm...ller=&appCode=

Comment

Working...
              X