No announcement yet.

HCGM on Sports Daily Wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have they said what time Coach is gonna be on?

Comment

Originally posted by verbeak
      is there anyway for out of towners to listen online?
      You're an out-of-towner now?

Comment

HCGM on at the top of the 10:00 hour.
        "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
        which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

Coach picked Final Four correctly and had KU winning.

Coach Marshall will re-evaluate what to do with 3 point lead, but right now doesn't believe in fouling up by 3. May be a team to team decision (who they are playing and type of shooters they have).

Comment

Got papers on Reggie Chamberlain. Reggie wasn't happy with offers out of HS, so went JUCO to enhance. WSU started recruiting him in January. They were recruiting another person on that team.

Comment

Gal decided to leave, so they had 0 PG minutes returning. Steady leader, winner, amazing HS and JUCO record. Makes 83 FT, 43 3pg. Not greatest athlete, but can run our stuff and knock down shots. More game than appears.

Comment

Working on one more. Making strides with Ehimen. Try one more time for him to go to Embassy with paperwork in order, if he doesn't make it, then we have to decide to cut ties. Will be a difference maker if he makes it, and if he gets here everyone will know why we spent so much time trying to get him here. Eric Sexton was helping as Gov't liason. Don't find 7' that can run that well, and jump. and great person and good student.

Comment

Shocker Brown beat me to it......

Comment

All new kids will be in summer school, 6 hrs. Returners mandatory to be here to mentor the new guys, show them around. Very young, very in-experienced. More skilled, bigger.

Comment

Mantas ahead of schedule on rehab. Quick healer. Mantas feels dr's holding him back. He is lifting, working out, getting stronger.

Ellis, bigger stronger better. Would have redshirted him. He will be better.

Maturation is coming along. They know what is expected, as well as what it is going to take to make them successful. They miss a lot of class, so they are being more focused on academics. Amped up on Study Hall, tutors, etc. Told some players you gotta change or gotta go. They have stepped up.

Comment

Really appreciate the commentary Downtown.
                        THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Feeling better this spring. No ice and snow on ground. In a year, turned over program, it was a hard year. Lose 2 young men before their time, its really hard.

Really excited about this year. Watched baseball game last night. Felt we got shafted a couple calls.

Golf tourney coming up on 5th. 4 teams slots left is all. Call 978-3135 if you want a spot. Auction on 3rd.

Camp - 978-3252 for Shocker Basketball camp. June 9-12 and June 24-27.

9 am met with Nike rep to make sure there is GOLD in the uniform. Spoke to Young Leaders from United Way.

11 - made phone call with international guy about an international player.

Amazed at sellout for banquet tonight.

Comment

All in all I think the whole thing boils down to the fact Marshall is feeling MUCH MORE relaxed about being here. You can hear it in his voice.

Comment

I love hearing coach Marshall talk, he makes me want the season to start tomorrow.
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Coach was as upbeat as I've heard him since the day he took the job. If you recall things started going downhill the 2nd day after watching Guy pass.

He is really excited about the new guys, and is still recruiting. They PLAN on one more, but you know how that goes.

I think he is starting to see the program beginning to mold. That excites him as he has 2 very smart, capable, makers running the point. They are getting bigger inside, and all the players are getting stronger.

Noticed he said that Gal decided to leave and sign to play in Israel.

Overall, my impression is he doesn't think much of Lutz, but really like Bruce. Just his and Bruce's reaction to a couple Lutz comments.

Comment

Working...
                                X